Ok, GoPro Video Editing

I know it is a little more expensive, but Cyberlink make a program called Power Director. It is pretty much awesome for video editing. It was my XP alternative to QuickTime Pro for my dumb camera that records MOV files.

I just watched it. Good night video. MikeSomething was looking for video just like that. Dennis, can I use apple quicktime pro with windows xp? And......what format will it save as? mp4? mov?

hey that's awesome man, nicely done I'll say
I may hit you up for some help if I may, I gotta a few of them to do and never really done any of it.
Cheers and let me know if it's ok, in case I need to hit ya up?

Juan

hey that's awesome man, nicely done I'll say
I may hit you up for some help if I may, I gotta a few of them to do and never really done any of it.
Cheers and let me know if it's ok, in case I need to hit ya up?

Juan

Hit me up anytime bro. Shoot me a pm, call me out in a thread, or call me. Send a PM for my number. :beerchug:

I just watched it. Good night video. MikeSomething was looking for video just like that. Dennis, can I use apple quicktime pro with windows xp? And......what format will it save as? mp4? mov?

QuickTime Pro works with XP. Can save in multiple formats. Check out the link I posted above when you have time.

BWhipped,
Thanks for that info, sounds like QTPro is the ticket to get my XP to work with my
GoPro HD.

TTV, I followed your lead for the read facing shots.

DSCI0220.jpg

Back