Ok actually on a busa now

psully

Registered
Ok you may have seen I posted a couple of weeks ago that I had just bought a hayabusa. I posted pics of a 2002 midnight falcon that I had bought. One my way to pick up this bike after the deal had already been made I got a call from a seller that had a busa that I liked better but previously would not lower price. He gave me a bottom line price and I ended up wanting that bike more. So I called a friend of mine who is now a member of this forum and told him about the black busa as he waned one. He ended up buying the black busa and I got the one that I wanted. I picked up a 2005 haybusa that has 7,000 miles and was owned by a 60 year old man 1 owner. The bike has lowering links and a pringle bar riser so it is lowered 2 inches all around. I has a full muzzy carbon fiber exhaust, power commander and has been dyno tuned. Bike is in perfect shape and this man babied the bike has records of everything and always used synthetic oil. I love the bike. I actually feel more comfortable on the bike then I did on my r6. Still getting used to the pull of the bike after 3 grand on the tach. sneaks up on you really quick. The sound of the exhaust is great. Very mild untill you twist the throttle with a little authority and then it sounds mean. the busa.png

the busa.png

yeah, I know what you mean, I missed a limited edition pearl white one (sold before I went to see it). Did not realize how much I really liked that one, until I went to go look at a black one. Then I found a BETTER pearl white one!! which, of course, I bought. :) (and it was cheaper!)

Ok you may have seen I posted a couple of weeks ago that I had just bought a hayabusa. I posted pics of a 2002 midnight falcon that I had bought. One my way to pick up this bike after the deal had already been made I got a call from a seller that had a busa that I liked better but previously would not lower price. He gave me a bottom line price and I ended up wanting that bike more. So I called a friend of mine who is now a member of this forum and told him about the black busa as he waned one. He ended up buying the black busa and I got the one that I wanted. I picked up a 2005 haybusa that has 7,000 miles and was owned by a 60 year old man 1 owner. The bike has lowering links and a pringle bar riser so it is lowered 2 inches all around. I has a full muzzy carbon fiber exhaust, power commander and has been dyno tuned. Bike is in perfect shape and this man babied the bike has records of everything and always used synthetic oil. I love the bike. I actually feel more comfortable on the bike then I did on my r6. Still getting used to the pull of the bike after 3 grand on the tach. sneaks up on you really quick. The sound of the exhaust is great. Very mild untill you twist the throttle with a little authority and then it sounds mean. View attachment 248480

I'm so confused, because your story sounds exactly like mine. Same bike. Same 60 year old man. Same color busa. Same exact mileage. Are we living in a parallel universe or something?

Back