Oil Pressure Drop At Launch

sjg34

Registered
I looked at my logs after some passes last night and while I am staging I am showing something like 70 psi but when I start to move the pressure will drop to 20 psi for a moment. Is this normal or something I would worry about?

I thought about that but wasn't sure if it was enough by itself. I am even seeing erratic pressure readings in 2nd gear

If the front is coming up like it looks in your pic, that oil needs some help. Id say go with 2" pan and swivel. That way if it comes down hard you wont leave it on the track. Go to facebook psychobike and ask about Anthony's pan. 2" pan seems relatively the same with the oil window strangely but holds a little more oil. I just know 2" pan means 4 quarts. If you look, its like half the window when you do that.

I have been trying to avoid getting one. They have never really grown on me and am worried about rh turns. I guess I like the motor more than turning right

The bottom graph is my oil pressure

log1.JPG

I have been trying to avoid getting one. They have never really grown on me and am worried about rh turns. I guess I like the motor more than turning right
Bad news for ya buds man turns to the right ain't happening once you put on a winder!!!

Back