Ohio sucks

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
Went for a ride yesterday. It was about 63 degrees. Cold front moved in last night and dropped the temp to a bone chilling 23. It was also snowing but I went for a ride anyway. Probably the last one until June or July, depending on recovery time from surgery.

i agree i live in michigan and on a quiet winter night you can hear a sucking sound from a distance. i`ve been told that it is ohio!
poke.gif
just kiding same weather here. just wanted to use that bad joke

i agree  i live in michigan and on a quiet winter night you can hear a sucking sound from a distance.     i`ve been told that it is ohio!
poke.gif
  just kiding same weather here.   just wanted to use that bad joke
Yeah, its MI keeping us from falling to Florida
tounge.gif

Being a Detroiter who is stationed in the south, I feel you're pain. Of course after shoveling snow throughout my childhood I am never coming back to Detroit after I retire from the Army. Besides, it is 70 today in Alabama and I rode all morning long today.

Hey is the black Orchid still open up there? Ohio aint so bad. It's just the only state in the Union that has a death penilty for speed. "cannon ball run"

JD

I'll second the Ohio sucks, now we can look forward to a little better temps, but rain everyday

Sorry Let me Clear this up real quick for all the Midwest...  You know the Coasts and Especially Colorado is so darn windy?  Cause the Midwest Sucks SO BAD!  
laugh.gif

Hell, just a harsh Cold N crappy/Hot and Crappy environment.  

That, and ya Bastids use terms like Bubbler, BUT doesn't mean move. At least with you all right there in the middle we can keep an eye on ya.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Revlis
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143478637 -->

Right on with that. I live in the very armpit of Ohio.Dayton. Keep praying for warm weather. Keep watching the weather man getting it wrong day after day. How about a little of that global warming stuff up here!

Back