oh the sweeet sweeet sound

fstbusa

orange peel is caused by excessive speed
Donating Member
Registered
well I got my oil cooler yesterday and installed it and had the `ol busa running essentially for the first time since my bde system was installed....
wow.gif
the sound was amazing!!!! I was like
super.gif
hell yeah the sound was absolutely amazing. I let her warm up after not running for 2 months and then revved her a little and I was getting so excited. I can't wait to get out and ride.

I'm so giddy I can't wait to take mine out...but I'm resisting because of salt and sand on the road....
mad.gif

I'm so giddy I can't wait to take mine out...but I'm resisting because of salt and sand on the road....
mad.gif
Got a big garage? Just back your cages out and ride laps around the inside of the garage to hear it!
super.gif
Oh, wait, there's that exhaust fume thing...
eek2.gif
Not tryin' to kill ya, fst, I swear!
biggrin.gif

Resist the urge, man. Don't take 'er out in the salt & sand. That stuff is nasty!
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif
Got a big garage? Just back your cages out and ride laps around the inside of the garage to hear it!
super.gif
Oh, wait, there's that exhaust fume thing...
eek2.gif
Not tryin' to kill ya, fst, I swear!
biggrin.gif

Resist the urge, man. Don't take 'er out in the salt & sand. That stuff is nasty!
mad.gif
no my garage is tiny.... barely 1 car and my bike up in front....

my car has been outside all winter so far cuz I been workin on my bike...

Its kinda crunched in my garage but I enjoy workin on my bike so its much better than outside in the cold.....

I'm resisting the urge...I won't put my baby out in the salt....
she can wait till its sunny and warm.

View attachment 442929

no my garage is tiny.... barely 1 car and my bike up in front....

my car has been outside all winter so far cuz I been workin on my bike...

Its kinda crunched in my garage but I enjoy workin on my bike so its much better than outside in the cold.....

I'm resisting the urge...I won't put my baby out in the salt....
she can wait till its sunny and warm.
Hmmm... Supposed to be in the 50's here Thursday. Just trailer it down and we'll ride Cheaha Mtn. I'm off.
wink.gif

damn sounds tempting but 950 mi isn't THAT tempting...I'll be riding here in a couple months (fingers crossed)
biggrin.gif
I'll just have to wait.

Back