BIKE NOISES, SOUNDS OR NORMAL

On2wheels00

Registered
Hello had a question I hear a noise when starting or warming up from bottom of bike or during idle at light sometimes . I have token apart the clutch cover and all bolts are tight is this a normal sounds ? I wish i could explain it more in detail clanky maybe ? I also check the oil fill side because it sound like it is coming from the oil assembly . I am a diesel mechanic and the bike was put together by me but all visuals i have done I didn't find nothing out of the norm. just took the bike out of town to bike run 300 mile to and from bike ran great . Opened her up at speeds of 100 miles and hour , Does anyone have a idea or is it just me ?

First post, hello @On2wheels00.

Mine has 2700 miles on it and it clanked once or twice when I last started it while it initially idled. I was not going to say anything as I can hear in my head some of these members saying how Suzukis are noisy and that makes them special. And if I say that my 24-year-old Honda never clanks, oh the harassment that would ensue. So, no, I never heard my baby young Hayabusa clanking like a kitchen pot being played in the International Silver String Submarine Band. That does not sound familiar at all to me personally.

Back