Oh BulletTrain!!

hmm, she's a keeper.... she does have some serious DSLs however scroll down the package 9-12" and you'll find somethin else thats pretty much in the wow category
wow.gif

OK, so we've seen the young Angelina.  Now I present the "future" Angelina.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
I lost the feeling in my legs when I saw that. You'll smoke a turd in Hell for that one, bro...
rock.gif
You're just wrong for doing this to me...
rock.gif
ROFLMAOBSAOTP!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BT...thanks, bro! I needed that. Been a shiddy day so far...really haven't been in a good mood.

Hafta say that statement made my sides hurt...
laugh.gif

Thanks, bro...I owe ya one!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Dammit... Blockbuster said they don't carry this title.
mad.gif
I was all set to go get it, and a Johnny's Pizza & Subs toasted Chicken Parmesan sub and enjoy a night in...
drooling3.gif

OK, so we've seen the young Angelina. Now I present the "future" Angelina.

www.warrenbrown.com images missing
I lost the feeling in my legs when I saw that. You'll smoke a turd in Hell for that one, bro...
rock.gif
You're just wrong for doing this to me...
rock.gif
ROFLMAOBSAOTP!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

BT...thanks, bro! I needed that. Been a shiddy day so far...really haven't been in a good mood.

Hafta say that statement made my sides hurt...
laugh.gif

Thanks, bro...I owe ya one!
cool.gif
biggrin.gif
Well bro, seeing that image was a very traumatic experience for me, but I'm glad you found humor in my reaction.
beerchug.gif
Glad to know I could bring a smile to your poopy day, even though I think seeing that picture took a year off of the end of my life.
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh, and please... no more use of the damned quote button in this thread. That god awful pic just keeps multiplying. It was horrid enough the first time...
drooling3.gif

laugh.gif

Will do, bro...hehe. I'm sorry, man...didn't mean to sound like I was takin pleasure in your pain. Just thought it was a purdy damned funny statement. Hehe...I gotta use that one on my boys!

But yeah...thanks again, bro!
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Its should be against the law to photochop pictures of such bootiful women such as Ms. Jolie...

Thats just WRONG warbrown!
laugh.gif

Back