Officially becoming a Busa Poser

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
4,967 miles ridden on the 17lb Colnago since beginning January, 0 miles logged on the Busa. :banghead:

Ya think I should keep it?

BusaColnago_zps81685ea2.jpg

always keep. Unless you're borderline 'can't buy food or heat', never sell the bike. Hell, just think of the greatest hand me down to the kids (if you have) ever.

"you finish university, you get the keys."

:)

And yes, you should keep the bike :laugh: I mean, the cycle...look how much you're riding it :laugh:

You have to keep the Busa because you'd look absolutely silly at a Busa Bash without it :whistle:

And yes, you should keep the bike :laugh: I mean, the cycle...look how much you're riding it :laugh:

You have to keep the Busa because you'd look absolutely silly at a Busa Bash without it :whistle:

Darn, thought you would let me hold onto your backrest so I can ride with on the Colnago.

How is the spinning going?

Darn, thought you would let me hold onto your backrest so I can ride with on the Colnago.

How is the spinning going?

I haven't been lately - still nursing the old wrist/arm since my "Busa Bash incident" :whistle: :rofl:

You live three hours from me. Trailer it down. It will be garage kept and ridden :laugh:

Only you can make this decision, but I've been around a day or two and I see a lot of members give them up to buy another within a 1 - 3 year window.

With the money you have,, keep it and show up at the Fall Bash, the misses will have a great time again.
And hell ill get you drunk!

4,967 miles ridden on the 17lb Colnago since beginning January, 0 miles logged on the Busa. :banghead:

Ya think I should keep it?

BusaColnago_zps81685ea2.jpg

Must be nice that it is warm enough to ride the Colnago since January.
I can't ride anything in the first 3 months of the year - except this year - more like 5 months :banghead:

Keep both as hind sight is 20/20 and usually selling something that you don't absolutely have will turn out to be "I wish I hadn't sold that". :laugh:

Back