OEM SwingArm question

B@DA$$08BUS@

Donating Member
Registered
Ok, from everyones experience who has replaced the OEM Swingarm, what are you doing with the old one. I see tons on Ebay, but really is there a market for them, or should I just scrap it.

Also, what is the market for a set of lightly used ATC extensions with Extended Brakeline and chain with about 800 light street miles on the complete set?

My swingarm is still sitting in my garage. I planned on keeping it just in case I decided to trade mine in for a newer version later on down the road.

Options are in my book.

Save in case of trade in/off (Or if your new arm isn't a 0-? arm, keep in case you ever decide to go run the dragon or something)
Donate to a org member or friend in need.
Have extensions tigged on and voila another extended arm.
Send off to reputable shop (Spencers etc...) have extended and resell as custom arm.

With the new arm, Im not going as far out as it is now, so I would still be able to hang at the Dragon. The problem, I dont want it just sitting around, i still have OEM cans taking up tooooooo much space in shed. and a whole huge drawer in my tool box with tons of misc OEM parts in it.

Options are in my book.

Save in case of trade in/off (Or if your new arm isn't a 0-? arm, keep in case you ever decide to go run the dragon or something)
Donate to a org member or friend in need.
Have extensions tigged on and voila another extended arm.
Send off to reputable shop (Spencers etc...) have extended and resell as custom arm.

whats the deal either sell it or keep it doesnt take much space really....if you dont want it i'll take it .....:thumbsup: and the cans

I would just keep it. I have bought and sold a few nearly new swingarms and they don't fetch to high of a price. Keep it that way you always have a back up if you decide to go back to stock.

That extend and sell might be an investment if your powder coater is good. If not it could be a head ache. Its worth 150.00 to the right person. Last I saw that arm it was pristine.

Sold mine

Ebay

If i need another theres plenty of them out there, Why clutter my garage.

Back