NX nitrous explosion

fuel run off from the fuel line will be your enemy.i want you to run an 8500 on the low side.also the switch has been pre tested but test as i instructed so i know you have everything setup correctly.safety is my goal and i want you never ever to have to worry about anything.thats why i will not sell a nitrous system without this set up.also nitrous should be shut off just as you go through traps so fuel siphoned out of fuel lines after deactivation can be cleared out of the lines so no fumes gather under tank.http://themotorhead.com/if you have any questions i'll be over on my site.

man , i already am having problems with my rear tire coming through the rear fender from my bike being lowered and squatting so hard .

FRANK , amen brotha !!!!!

might just say hell with it and go strut/bars and keep the shock tight when im just rolling around town playing .
i mean if my tire gets into the fender anymore its going to look like yours !!

Thighten up the spring on the rear susp and look for a stickier tire to hook up with.

There are 2 new Micky/T tire that are dot approved that can't be beat!

I've never seen a street tire hook up like these two?!!

thanks frank , i appreciate that .
might take ya up on it to if we cross paths at muncie or somthin sometime . its given me plenty of headached trying to make it do what i want .
what sucks is i kinda liked it the best really soft like that . about the only way i could hook good enough to wheelie from a stop .

Back