NWS Carbon Hugger Pics

jch82

Registered
Some of you might remember the post on this hugger. The install was very easy and a big thank you to Badness for the prompt shipping. The transaction went very smoothly and he kept me up to date on everything.

Josh

P9060057__Medium_.JPG

looks great especially on the black frame of the LE. I think it would have looked better on my sonoma red/black 06 though
smile.gif

looks great especially on the black frame of the LE.
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great. keep an eye on this screw...

it tends to fall out which causes a shift to the right and rub burns begin..

post-6-61391-p9060060__medium_.JPG

JD

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great. I am pulling mine off this w/e, very similar to the NWS, but it wont fit when I install the lowering links, so its coming off. I used a drop of bue locktite on the screw mentioned above.

Charlie

Hi 'jch82'
I have an 07 Busa, same as yours. I have just bought an NWS hugger for it and the bottom end of the bracket doesn't seem to fit properly.
I have notived a '53' stamp on it. Do you know of any differances in the early Busa swinging arm, on the right handside, as this may be a bracket for earlier models. I've checked with the vendor and they don't know.
Also, please could you post a photo of the lower part of the bracket, attached to the swinging arm, so I can compare mine....or send the photo's to my email address:
andrewlorimer159@aol.com
I live in Scotland UK and NWS has gone out of business, Pyramid Plastics have bought them out, so they haven't been much use for info.
Many thanks,
Andy. :bowdown:

Last edited:
Firstly, :welcome: to the .org

Secondly, this thread is from 2006. jch82 hasn't logged in since
Last Activity: 08-21-2008 11:10 PM

Maybe someone else can assist.

They are still around but it looks like Pyramid bought them.

holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

Back