NWS Carbon Hugger

gixerman

Registered
Hi, I found a NWS carbon hugger for my 1999 Hayabusa. The 2009 tail I am installing has an undertail so I think this will be a good time for hugger install with sub frame off. The NWS comes with a welded bracket. Am I correct assuming the mounting hole on one end that has the triangle goes where the current riveted brake line guide goes/ I cut that one off and drill in that location? Should I use a riv nut or something else? Thanks for any info..

You gave folks less than 2 hours to answer your question, then decided that the .Org was useless. I'm wondering why you haven't gotten any answers.

Chill out, so you always remember when you posted something when inhurry in your quest for knowledge.. try being constructive instead of confrontational, arrogant posters. I don't need the crap from posts like this so just forget it. You are the reason most informational sites have become what they are. I imagine you post here hoping that soon when you get you license your parents will co-sign a loan for your first motorcycle. I need to ride keep hoping and dreaming .. good luck.

Calling a site "Dead" can also be construed as "Confrontational". Your second post is pretty clear......pot and kettle.

I will say that this site is not dead and there are many who are willing to help. You will also find that most folks will not throw out an answer if they don't know the answer and your question was not a common one.

Now, if you can get over your childishness and need an answer in the future, I suggest you try again. Or you can throw away a chance to be a member of the best .org sites/communities out there.

Please close this post, I have no more time than I have already wasted on these troll/flame kids. I have more years riding and racing experience than you ever will. I can supply my home and gps location if you want to see a man face to face and suggest I am ever childish... not something I do as you would learn in about 30 seconds face to face with me instead of keyboard trolling.. I responded to useless trolling in reference to my lack of patience. I will not waste your internet time do not waste mine responding. Mods just close this post please, let's not waste everyone's time. I do not need to get annoyed over wannabe Hayabusa owners flippant responses. Here is an idea if you do not like a post or have nothing to add.. don't respond and ignore it. Good day and I hope you get out and ride or something, I mounted unit my way already.. thanks for your wonderful posts.. made my day.

Sir, I'd recommend taking a bit of your own advice.
Chill out

Sometimes there are good reasons to lock a thread, but I see none here. Be cool with the members and the members will be cool with you. If you or anyone else can't play nice, well, we can deal with that too. :thumbsup:

Lame, good luck with your site I will not grace you with my presence any longer. Control the children on here and maybe get back to the site when it was for actual riders not posers. Ban me, censor me, do whatever you want. I do not need your advice, concern or guidance .. please just get a life and live it kids.. hope you can man up stop flaming, crying and maybe save up to buy a bike and ride...this site was once a great place.. damn shame

Sir, I'd recommend taking a bit of your own advice.

Sometimes there are good reasons to lock a thread, but I see none here. Be cool with the members and the members will be cool with you. If you or anyone else can't play nice, well, we can deal with that too. :thumbsup:

<_<
>_>

whatever kid, just delete me then...keep your advice and go be a keyboard thug to someone else.

sounds like everyone needs to get laid... walk away from the bikes and computers! get the pipes cleaned

Lame, good luck with your site I will not grace you with my presence any longer. Control the children on here and maybe get back to the site when it was for actual riders not posers. Ban me, censor me, do whatever you want. I do not need your advice, concern or guidance .. please just get a life and live it kids.. hope you can man up stop flaming, crying and maybe save up to buy a bike and ride...this site was once a great place.. damn shame

YOU come on here demanding a timely answer to your question about an obscure part then get pissed when nobody answers your question...

How about YOU stop and think about how much content would be on this site if every one only posted 19 times in 13 years. Talk about taking and never contributing.

How is your day going today? Feeling a bit better, or still pissed at the whole world?

What a loser

QQ much?!? Jeez ...

Hi, I found a NWS carbon hugger for my 1999 Hayabusa. The 2009 tail I am installing has an undertail so I think this will be a good time for hugger install with sub frame off. The NWS comes with a welded bracket. Am I correct assuming the mounting hole on one end that has the triangle goes where the current riveted brake line guide goes/ I cut that one off and drill in that location? Should I use a riv nut or something else? Thanks for any info..

I know you are gone and had bad manners when you were here last but...
If you posted pictures of the hugger you have and where you are thinking it should/could be mounted I think your question could be answered very easily, by myself even, I have already used a Rivnut gun to install mounting points for a hugger on my 2K6 Busa.

you will surely missed..... but I'm sure everyone will aim better next time....:whistle:

Back