Nuther new guy

IScream

Registered
Hey everybody. I've been lurking around for about three days and decided to go ahead a register tonight. Just got a 05 'busa about two weeks ago and have almost 700 miles on it now. Local dealer had one of each color, including LE, but it was pretty obvious to me that the silver and black one is quite a bit faster than the others so that's the way I went.

Any of you guys from DFW?

-Chris

Welcome to the obsession, to complete registration you need to post pics of your ride w/o reflectors or stickers. Enjoy your time here

welcome aboard. if you've been lurking, you know the drill:

stickers, reflectors, pics, then start MODDING
smile.gif

congrats on the bike!

Thanks for the welcome, Vincent. The stickers went quick but I haven't done the reflectors yet. Been giving them the eye though...

I'll see if I can figure out how to post a couple pics.

-Chris

Chris,
Welcome aboard! Now PICS!

Hey Chris,

Welcome to the board and the worlld of Busa.

Do you mind saying what the dealer OTD price is?

Did it come with a free cowboy hat???

congrats on your new bike
beerchug.gif

....and welcome to the board. When do we get to see some pictures of your bike
rock.gif
wink.gif

Thanks to everybody for the welcomes. Out the door price was 12K even. Not a great deal but at least it wasn't full retail + tax + prep... No hat included.
rock.gif

Nice! Like the others have said, congrats and welcome to the board! Need new pics after showing sticker and reflector removal. What's it look like in the way of mods?

Good color choice, but the black/silver '03 color scheme is a tad quicker. Welcome to the board.

Back