number of production?

DCar

Registered
i have a 2002 midnight falcon LE. i cant seem to find anything on the production number in this series. can someone please lend me a hand, please :please: its driving me insane

on a "limited edition" vehicle. they only make so many. how do i found out what number my bike falls into the line of limited edition. i have a 2002 midnight falcon. i cant get any more clear

We palyed the "How many LE's" a couple times here. Seems like nobody really knows. It appears that Busa VIN's cant be decoded either like old muscles cars could be. example A "3" in the seventh pasition means the car was red or another option. A little spray paint on my frame and my regular would be identicle to an 06 LE, but it was born black and grey.

well hell. i have tried every way i could to search with the vin and nothing. do you think that a suzuki dealer could tell me? like how many was made of my model?

When it comes to motorcycles, I think your best route to find out how many of your bike was made is to go to the dealer.

Back