PArt number lower left fairing black blue 2002

kitchener rider

I was cheap, so all I got was a lousy t-shirt
Registered
I am looking for a black and blue lower left fairing for a 2002 busa, I can't find a part number to order one. If anyone knows this part number could you hit me up please.

http://fiche.ronayers.com/Index.cfm...A/GroupID/251268/Group/UNDER_COWLING_MODEL_K2

Hope this gets you close. Bonus is that you can click the part number and find a price. (as long as the link works :whistle:)

UPDATE: I can not seem to locate the exact part that you are searching for..... But I am also dealing with a visiting 6 year old, A 9 year old drama queen, a screaming almost-3 year old, a new kitten underfoot, and a golden retriever who loves company and hates kittens......

BA BUSA

MotoGP Wannabe
Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for a black and blue lower left fairing for a 2002 busa, I can't find a part number to order one. If anyone knows this part number could you hit me up please.
Left side fairing for a '02 Busa...it is one of these two...don't know your color code, or I could tell you which one.

94408 24F20 FH9
94408 24F30 HE6

GoldenChild

DID HE REALLY SAY THAT?
Donating Member
Registered
the canadain one and the usa might be different..I have both in stock post pic of your bike,as colors are different had a customer try to go around me on a deal I had for him and he ended up with wrong color,lol..