2002 Midnight Falcon LE

welp........I know I got mine and that's all I care about.

Busa_side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
notify.gif

busahigg, brudda, are those sliders that I see? It took a lot of nerve to cut that hole. Who is the manufacture.

Thanks,

Stealth, the one and only.

Odyssey, a stealth battle ship, were you a part of Pen. Experiment? LOL

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

my black busa did 161 rear wheel horsepower stock. The black busa isnt really faster top end, it just launches alot harder than all those other wimpy looking colors.

This of course is exclusive information I obtained from the local Suzuki rep, he said the black busa launch alot harder. I have to agree

:-)

Mike

mikeyusf, don't back down, we have them on the launch, down the track, in the traps. Tell it like it is. Shed the myth.

Stealth

kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif
kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

kickass.gif

Man....these newbies...I tell ya!!

We've been over this a thousand times!! It has been proven beyond a doubt by the 2 Genii of the board that Black/Blue is the fastest color!!!

Just ask Bren!!!

I can't seem to get my Stealth to register on the radar gun....but since everybody else is behind me I guess that makes the Stealth the fastest Busa!!!!!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

StealthBus,

If you still have your decals on, you have not been fast enough. At Warp 9 they peal right off

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That goes for the rest of you non SE bikes also.
tounge.gif

thumbs-up.gif

BWWWWWWAAAAAAAA

Stealth, the one and only.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

your guys are right about the '02's being the fastest, but let me tell ya, the fastest 02 doesn't have black, its a silver bullet. AHAHAHA

I believe that I may be the most recent 02 LE Owner, picked it up last night, I must say it was worth the wait.  

It's a painfully sad truth though, The LE is a mystery to Many... when I went into Powersports and asked for an all black Busa they looked at me like I was REAL High, two salepeople told me there was no such thing.  Finally I convinced them that NO I am not Misguided.  

I'll tell you what, I thought my old Blackbird was the chit, but my goodness, I have had it less than 24 Hours and I don't think I will ever be the same.  

Just for Fun...I was picking on VrRipley....later...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">"Stealth Busa told me there were still a few misguided folks out here... :sly:  I understand how this may be hard for those riding other "inferior" colors/styles, but be not afraid, they have achieved perfection and it is the 02 LE,  :p .  

Maybe you didn't realize that the 02 LE was sent from the factory, unrestricted, with larger catalyzers, a sealed airbox, and a K&N filter Straight from the factory, Thus the designation....GSX1300RK. :sly:

So when we say the "Stealth" Busa is the fastest color, we are telling it like it is....Trust Me?
rock.gif
[/QUOTE]

<span style='color:darkblue'>I bought the Midnight Falcon LE back in August. Does anybody have any official information on my bike such as:</span>

Was it the last bike produced by the Suzuki Co. before the merger with Kawisaki?

How many were made?

Were they actually made to commemorate the 12000th bike sold in the US?

Is the Hayabusa the "quickest" production bike ever made at 9.89s in the quarter?

Somebody please point me in the right direction. Thanks!!!!
I have 1 its all black with limited edition on it I’ve seen people on U tube saying there bike is 1 but I haven’t seen 1 like mine I think only a 120 made in 2002 and they all went to Canada I was BLESSED to get mine

Back