Now this is close

Someone posted that a few months ago. I think thats what happened with my close call in September. I missed the deer but lowsided, and I think the deer jumped over me. Not sure though.

I had a very close call yesterday, large deer bolted across the road right in front of me, I instantly applied brakes and was pleasantly surprised when there was no collision, man it happens so quick you really don't have much time to react.

Living in Hill Country Texas, you play dodge-the-random-critter daily.
biggrin.gif

strange no one hit the brakes or the camera guy did not look at deer

I had a very close call yesterday, large deer bolted across the road right in front of me, I instantly applied brakes and was pleasantly surprised when there was no collision, man it happens so quick you really don't have much time to react.
I know thats right! I had just turned in to a sharp right hand turn about 40 mph. and a big buck jumped out of the ditch on the inside. I can't believe I reacted and stood the bike up to miss him.
SHOCKED.gif

I was riding down hwy48 in NC one afternoon back in July talking on the celica phone and had one dart out in front of me,then I looked over to my left and saw one heading for the door. Looked at the side view and saw the azz end floating over the rear of the truck. Lucky it was a lowrider S10. A good running start and I can jump over the bed.

One time riding with my wife on our way to work on some back road, we came around a turn, and there were like 3 deer standing RIGHT on the side of the road. My wife goes...."awe...look at the deer". Meanwhile I'm  
flush.gif
 in my pants, because we all know how smart these things are
face7.gif

Had a close call last week on the way to work. Still pitch black outside and went in between two crossing the road. Was about a 9.9 on the sphinctermeter.

This time of year the hunters are stumbling around the woods chasing f'in bambi out in traffic. Hope they kill the one that tried to get us friday it was a big MFer probibly 8 points.

Back