now i am personally attacked because of my point of view!!!!!

OB_Fast_Eddie

Registered
Thanks everyone, this is a good example of why I love coming into these boards!! :)

TMH, at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot, can you give me the jist on adjusting tps ?? I am way new at this FI stuff. :(

'lanta, that was my intention. But the evening I came out to the garage to try it, the laptop wouldn't even boot. Too bad, first problem I've had with a Dell system and I have 4 of them. They were great about it though, sending a replacement no questions asked...f u c k, they should, I paid 4G for the damn thing!!

What I would like to do is put together some kind of tutorial on the PCII and the 'Busa for my site, any help would be appreciated from anyone. Yes, even the almighty big haired one!! :) I only bust you MH 'cuz my hair used to be the same and I am jealous!! :)

Peace all.

Bobby's a real intense kind of guy, and like me he sometimes gets a little nasty.
Along with brains comes a healthy dose of ego. It is best to let it just die, everyone has pretty much formulated their opinion anyway. Lets just concentrate on the ram air sealers now buddy, thats priority #1.

Eddie goto the CDROM drive and look, there's a couple 1/2 azz tutorials that're on the rom already.

Yes. What I've done is stand in front of the bike and pull forward/push down on the damm left one that doesn't want to line up. Ya got better?

omega i sent a box to the machinist and i'm waiting on a price and the prototype.my other guy is busy with other stuff.i also sent a tripleclamp to see about the adjutable bar height.the alignment and sealing and ease of installation is top priority.omega did yoou do the harve +1 like i said to compensate for the elevation difference?

Re: AIRBOX
Date: 7/14/00 8:14:29 AM Eastern Daylight Time
To: THEMOTORHEAD@aol.com

Listen **** head.
Some sugar just e-mailed me about my personnel e-mail to you. I have posted
nothing about your airbox on the board and never intend to. I have nothing to
prove and this becomming childish. I nicely replied to you and returned your box.

Let it die or I will Kill it --get it?

TMH,

Hey bud, just let it go, this guy isn't worth the aggravation or you losing that big hair of yours!!

Seems to me you've proved your case with the airbox, as well as to many others on this board.

I do have a question or two for you to get your mind off of it though if you'd like??

One, do you have any of those LP Carbon Fiber mirrors with a blue stalk for sale?

Two, have any idea what I can set my 006 map at to help me with my surging/gurgles at around 3000 to 3500 (mostly during deaccelleration, but when giving gas sometimes too)?? It's f u c k i n g annoying as hell!! (Sorry for the language BigDog).

My brand new Dell laptop s h i t the bed on me already (only two weeks old) and I have to wait 3-5 days for the replacement. So my intention of trying out a 003 map won't happen soon.

BTW, on the console of the PCII, what RPM ranges do the 3 buttons affect?? Documentation on that is a bit scarce (non-existent).

Thanks in advance.

BTW, I do reference your site (and your BigHair! :) ) on my new update to my site...will upload it when the laptop comes in.

Peace.

ya your right.no blues left i'll see what comes in.i have found that a slight tweaking of the tps really helps eliminate this at very very slight throttle stuff.try this first

I havent done anything yet, the box you just sent me this week will be installed tomorrow. Then were going to do both bikes together. Guess who I'll have to be on the phone with again, walking me thru it?
Yup, mr. ramair himself. He's real handy with PC2 software and all.

Fast Eddie,

Low, 0 to 3000 rpm
Mid, 3000 to 6000 rpm
High, 6000 to rev limiter

Each LED bar represents a 2% change and affects all throttle opening positions from closed to WFO.

Jim

Back