Not sure of the legitimacy of this but check it out

You can see the traffic change according to the time from continent to continent :thumbsup:

Here's a similar linky...could track a whole lot more before 911~!~

FlightAware - Free Flight Tracker / IFR Flight Status / Flight Tracking / Flight Planning

This link however, is what I have always been fascinated with...if you type in your zip code it will tell you which direction and when to look for a satellite flyby~!~
Be precise, they go by in just a short time and are not usually visible from horizon to horizon.

Spaceweather.com's Simple Satellite Tracker: International Space Station, ISS Toolbag, Hubble Space Telescope

Last edited:
well if true to scale, each dot is larger than LA :laugh: pretty neat graphic..

Lacrosse 5 is on my scope, bogey inbound!!:rofl:

Neat:beerchug:

Here's a similar linky...could track a whole lot more before 911~!~

FlightAware - Free Flight Tracker / IFR Flight Status / Flight Tracking / Flight Planning

This link however, is what I have always been fascinated with...if you type in your zip code it will tell you which direction and when to look for a satellite flyby~!~
Be precise, they go by in just a short time and are not usually visible from horizon to horizon.

Spaceweather.com's Simple Satellite Tracker: International Space Station, ISS Toolbag, Hubble Space Telescope

If you zoomed that into say a city level it wouldn't look so drastic, but the busier areas, CHI EWR etc.. still look crazy when close! Very cool!

atc.jpg

Back