Battlefield 2

lot boy

Registered
i have been playing this 1st person shooter since the 1st day of battlefield 1942-best series of games ever, tons of fun.
i have known of several people buying high end puters just to play this game--again tons of fun--

anyway i was just wondering if any one around here plays it and what is your screen name ? the game has a feature that allows you to check stats ,thought it would be neat to see how other players are doing. my screen name is "3$steak" if any one wants to check it out
smile.gif

i have been playing this 1st person shooter since the 1st day of battlefield 1942-best series of games ever, tons of fun.
i have known of several people buying high end puters just to play this game--again tons of fun--

anyway i was just wondering if any one around here plays it and what is your screen name ? the game has a feature that allows you to check stats ,thought it would be neat to see how other players are doing.    my screen name is "3$steak" if any one wants to check it out  
smile.gif
No but into Red Orcestra.

anyway i was just wondering if any one around here plays it and what is your screen name ? the game has a feature that allows you to check stats ,thought it would be neat to see how other players are doing.    my screen name is "3$steak" if any one wants to check it out  
smile.gif
No but into Red Orcestra.
never heard of it --gonna go check it out now
smile.gif

smile.gif

Back