Not in chat today...

Snakers

Registered
Hey guys,
For those of you that pop in and out of chat and usually expect me there (Since im there m-f 8-4 est) I wont be there today.

A friend of mine passed away thursday morning in a car accident and the funeral is today. Im having a hard one with this, since he was only 23 and one of the most memorable people you could ever meet, and I am dying thinking about the guys ive seen walk away from 120+mph bike wrecks and he couldnt make it from a car wreck....(rant) sorry...

Ill be back on schedule tomorrow.

it seems he left an impact....as the song says...only the good die young....RIP

Hey sorry to hear my friend, prayers to your firend and family and for you ...god speed...

yes it's amazing that guys or gals can walk away from 2 wheel accidents, but you know most do not, rest assured your friend is in a good place, damn shame so young tho...take care..

Sorry for your loss it will get better as time goes by. Just make sure you keep him in your memories!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hang in there Snakers, we all know life is short, but sometimes..... it's just waaaaay short

Best wishes in this tough time

sorry for your loss :beerchug:

Sounds like you have good memories, and someday that's all that will be left of any of us. Enjoy your life and when you have a chance do right by your friend by living out your life the best way you can.

Back