New Features in Chat...

I would bet it has something to do with you using a phone browser and you are using the full version not the mobile one..

I see this new chat icon on the bottom of my screen. I clicked on it but was talking to myself

Happens to me all the time. Even when I'm not on the internet.:laugh:

Go to that icon,that looks like a rear brake rotor,bottom right of your screen,1 left clik,choose available.

I'll let you guys work the bugs out before I try it :)

guess i'll have to head to Cap's house so he can get me set up (seems like as good of a reason to drop in on him as any i can think up :thumbsup:)

guess i'll have to head to Cap's house so he can get me set up (seems like as good of a reason to drop in on him as any i can think up :thumbsup:)

He just needs to remember to log off before he lets you in the house! :)

^^^ glad I'm not the only one.

And I still request a way to close the chat box on bottom?
Bar is gone and all I have is the big box you see in my prior post.

Obtrusive it is!!!!! :(

94F89E0B-D4FD-4F83-9DAD-8ACF1F3F7BAA-3280-000004DB693B052B_zps7c4bb792.jpg

Can't even see page numbers....

i never see ayone in the chat room either.
time and date stamp would be cool on messages in there to see how often people are in there...

i never see ayone in the chat room either.
time and date stamp would be cool on messages in there to see how often people are in there...

Two different features, there is the chat rooms on the left side of the bar which allows unlimited number of folks to chat real time with text or even audio / video... the right side on the bottom is Instant message chat where you can real time text / audio / video with members online..

Two different features, there is the chat rooms on the left side of the bar which allows unlimited number of folks to chat real time with text or even audio / video... the right side on the bottom is Instant message chat where you can real time text / audio / video with members online..

Unless your name is Blanca, then it doesn't work....but that is a pre set function by Cap to 'save' the rest of us from having to deal with him, LOL

Back