Not Ignoring The Messages

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Folks timing is everything right... A lot of messages and post since I posted about our future state have come to me. I haven't slept in 40 something hours now having spent most of the past 16 hours in the ER with my dad. I need a little time right now to get some higher priorities taken care of...

I will come back to the questions and comments I promise..

cap

I hope all geos well and your family is able to return home, whole.

Do what you need to do Doug, PM's are waaaay down on the priority list...

Okay I'm back... crisis avoided or at least survived...

My mom called Monday morning about 12:20 am and told me she needed me right then, I live close to my parents and was there in about 90 seconds.. Dad was definately having some issues, his heartrate was 30bpm and slowing down. We had EMS take him to the hospital and while in the ER his heart stopped 3 times while I was standing there talking to him. External Defibrilators hit him and then started pacing his heart, he would go out then come back a few seconds later.. They took him about 3am for an emergency temporary pacemaker and then put in a permenant one at 7:30 am.... He stayed the night, the doc said he's better than new now, can't ride the Harley until Monday, no gym workouts until Saturday and his heartrate is a solid 60 bpm now all the time every time.. Had he not woken up when he felt bad and called me I would of had my dad's funeral today... So incredibly close to losing him this week...

Thank you God for another chance to hold my dad and tell him I love him...

Cap

Wow man that's crazy. Sounds like your Dad is in pretty good shape otherwise too. Glad the story had a happy ending though!

Back