not hatin...just missin

Guess we have completely jacked this thread.......OOPS!
Blame it on me......I'm the newby!!!!

Sorry to All.
sad.gif
only if its okay with your g/f
cache......I can handle the newby jokes, But I'm in charge in my house..........Um, right honey?

Anyway, she told me I could be in charge sometimes. Not all the time. Just sometimes

I've been in the MC 16 yrs......Aviation at that.  I'm an NDI Tech and a Gunny.  I know Aviation maintenance.

BTW....did you have a WO Brandenburg as a student?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, had Brandenburg (from -36). Turned out that he and I were at -36 together at the same time. Sounds like we may know some of the same people. Did you go to Boot Camp or Parris Island?

Guess we have completely jacked this thread.......OOPS!
Blame it on me......I'm the newby!!!!

Sorry to All.
sad.gif
only if its okay with your g/f
cache......I can handle the newby jokes,  But I'm in charge in my house..........Um, right honey?

Anyway, she told me I could be in charge sometimes.  Not all the time. Just sometimes
well SHE started this thread,.... that is the only reason I said such.....

carry on........................

I've been in the MC 16 yrs......Aviation at that. I'm an NDI Tech and a Gunny. I know Aviation maintenance.

BTW....did you have a WO Brandenburg as a student?
Yeah, had Brandenburg (from -36). Turned out that he and I were at -36 together at the same time. Sounds like we may know some of the same people. Did you go to Boot Camp or Parris Island?[/QUOTE]
"Did you go to boot camp "or" Parris Island?

That was funny.. was that a Freudian slip?

Did you mean "AT" Parris Island, or did you INTEND to say the only "good" boot camp is San Diego?

poke.gif

biggrin.gif

"Did you go to boot camp "or" Parris Island?

That was funny.. was that a Freudian slip?

Did you mean "AT" Parris Island, or did you INTEND to say the only "good" boot camp is San Diego?

poke.gif

biggrin.gif
Ron,
What I intended to say was that the only Boot Camp is San Diego!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

You hadn't heard that one before? I usually follow it up (when they say P.I.) that they have that 4th Bn look!

We gotta laugh at each other somehow!

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

" Navy wings are made of lead "

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1122128412 -->

Politicians run MCRD San Diego........Not Marines!
mad.gif
Yeah, I'm hearing that they are tying to shut it down? Are they gonna move it to Pendleton or something? Or just have P.I.? P.I. was there first, after all (see a little love for a D.I.)
thumbs-up.gif

I'm sure at one time San Diego was a great place to be trained at..........not anymore. Weak Marines paraded around by politicians. Don't get me wrong....Parris Island is not a whole lot better....just a little.

Yeah things just are not the same in boot camp anymore, all this "sensitivity stuff" sorry, but I just dont go for it.

I came in right about the time a few recruits died in PI and some moms got all pissed off and they stated changing boot camp and what was ALLOWED to be done to recruits.

I still had old school DI's so when I went through there was still that fear factor. Now it is all touchy feely and shid from what I understand.

Hey DD.. you up for a ride sometime? was telling Busahaya was thining about maing a trip down your way if you have any decent roads to show me
biggrin.gif

Yeah things just are not the same in boot camp anymore, all this "sensitivity stuff" sorry, but I just dont go for it.

I came in right about the time a few recruits died in PI and some moms got all pissed off and they stated changing boot camp and what was ALLOWED to be done to recruits.

I still had old school DI's so when I went through there was still that fear factor.  Now it is all touchy feely and shid from what I understand.

Hey DD.. you up for a ride sometime? was telling Busahaya was thining about maing a trip down your way if you have any decent roads to show me
biggrin.gif
Thrasher.....I'd love to host you. I'm still new here in San Diego.....but there is great riding here in SoCal.......let me know.

Have not been to San Diego in awhile, maybe I will get reservations at North Island for a weekend. Guess me in the family could all come down and they could hang out on the beach on Coronado and we could hook up with some others and go for some rides.

I already talked to Busahaya, maybe get WAG, Charles, Julie and a few others in the area. maybe I could even entice BA BUSA, he seems to have a lot of time on his hands lol...
poke.gif

Have not been to San Diego in awhile, maybe I will get reservations at North Island for a weekend. Guess me in the family could all come down and they could hang out on the beach on Coronado and we could hook up with some others and go for some rides.

I already talked to Busahaya, maybe get WAG, Charles, Julie and a few others in the area. maybe I could even entice BA BUSA, he seems to have a lot of time on his hands lol...  
poke.gif
Miramar just rebuilt an addition on their lodging. Coronado always seems to be full. But I would at least try Coronado first.

Back