Nos and Turbo

I did it on my bike because of all the roll racing I do. I have a 3psi normally closed Hobbs switch wired in between the full throttle switch and the noid. As soon as I go wide open it sprays till 3psi is reached and then the dope shuts off and it's all turbo after that.

I did it on my bike because of all the roll racing I do. I have a 3psi normally closed Hobbs switch wired in between the full throttle switch and the noid. As soon as I go wide open it sprays till 3psi is reached and then the dope shuts off and it's all turbo after that.

I did the same thing on a turbo-nitrous KZ1000 . . . the Hobbs switch lets the nitrous fly until 8 lbs of boost, and from there up to 28 pounds its all turbo. Even stretched 8" it stands up to about 2 o'clock when you hit the nitrous around 60 mph . . . makes for a fun ride . . .:laugh:

I did the same thing on a turbo-nitrous KZ1000 . . . the Hobbs switch lets the nitrous fly until 8 lbs of boost, and from there up to 28 pounds its all turbo. Even stretched 8" it stands up to about 2 o'clock when you hit the nitrous around 60 mph . . . makes for a fun ride . . .:laugh:

Yes that sounds fun!

Back