noob chick non bike owning busa lover

LOL!!
SHOCKED.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 06 2007,23:43) glad to hear another woman rider joining the ranks-Im sick of seein a bunch of meat-monkeys ridn behind me all the time!

Id much rather look over my shoulder to see a girl
poke.gif
Who's a meat monkey
pissed.gif
you calling me a meat monkey
pissed.gif

Don't worry at the Gap you won't have to turn around
wink.gif

pissed.gif

(GJoker @ Mar. 07 2007,05:52)
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org, hellcat!  
cool.gif

Are you ding an MSF Course or just practicing in the lot with some friends? Either way... take your time and don't push it too soon~ You'll find your comfort level and slowly build upon it from there~
Be safe...  
race.gif
I was pretty much at comfort level first lession.
I know it's hard to believe... but remember, being a chick, I don't suffer from egotizing testosterone poisoning. I'm cautious, careful, and methodical.
Maybe I'll get to ride with some of you fine gentleman someday soon, and you can see what i'm talking about.

When I can shift smoothly without thinking about it, I'll be ready to find an empty street.

(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 04 2007,21:06)
(rockadaous @ Mar. 03 2007,23:35)
beerchug.gif
 welcome to the boards.  when in N.C. hit me up.  I'll take ya for a ride  
SHOCKED.gif
if she does Rock, she will have to bring her own back seat. you know that yours is under lock and key!
eek2.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif
seat
rock.gif
we won't need no stinking seat LOL

your right about that
laugh.gif

(hellcat @ Mar. 03 2007,21:32) I know this is a busa owner's board, so I'm saying hello in this forum so as hopefully not to step on any toes.

I'm in Los Angeles, just learning how to ride, still picking out my first bike.

I've had the ultimate pleasure of riding pillion on a busa in the canyons with decent rider, and I must say I'm addicted. (Latigo is my fave)

I'd love to meet more busa riders who can handle a passenger and lean. There's nothing hotter or sexier as far as I'm concerned.

BTW, I am a chick.
This is Phantom 12

Hey, Hy Rolr - where'd you get the urban camo?... I've been looking for gear like that!!

Welcome, but have question for the rest of board members. I have not read through whole post but when a guy signs up as a new member and even has pics of his bike he is greeted by maybe 40 posts, this sucker is 3 pages long!!!!!! I see where chicks stand on the board.
bowdown.gif

c'mon now...like you thought itd be any different than school?

"oooh, oooh-look! we got a new girl! we got a new girl!" "whats her name?" "where's she from" "does she have all her teeth?"
"can she play sports, or is she a nerd?"....."She wears glasses....NERD"

"Billy, go knock her books over!
firedevil.gif
"

but you guys r all are waaaaay more mature than that....right?
"pssst....Yamahor-will you sit on my sandwich please?"
"ummm...sure, okay."
"hey! - why is Michelle lookin at me all funny while she eatin those french fries?....hey...where's HER sandwich?"
wow.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 08 2007,10:13) "pssst....Yamahor-will you sit on my sandwich please?"
"ummm...sure, okay."
"hey! - why is Michelle lookin at me all funny while she eatin those french fries?....hey...where's HER sandwich?"
wow.gif
Thou shalt not post while
all_coholic.gif

Wait, someone pass me some
all_coholic.gif
all_coholic.gif

Poor new gal; you guys are going to scare her away...BEHAVE...
wink.gif
tounge.gif

all_coholic.gif

all_coholic.gif

(GJoker @ Mar. 08 2007,08:13) Does she have child baring hips... huh... huh?  
firedevil.gif
bare child? sounds like child pron
and the answer to that is
nope

(hellcat @ Mar. 08 2007,12:flamethrowing:)
(GJoker @ Mar. 08 2007,08:13) Does she have child baring hips... huh... huh?  
firedevil.gif
bare child? sounds like child pron
and the answer to that is
nope
We try not to point out the non-spellers too much...

They cry a lot...ever seen a grown man riding a Busa cry?
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

Back