noob chick non bike owning busa lover

(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 04 2007,18:06)
(rockadaous @ Mar. 03 2007,23:35)
beerchug.gif
 welcome to the boards.  when in N.C. hit me up.  I'll take ya for a ride  
SHOCKED.gif
if she does Rock, she will have to bring her own back seat. you know that yours is under lock and key!
eek2.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif
HAHA!
SHOCKED.gif
That is too funny!
beerchug.gif

SHOCKED.gif

beerchug.gif

(Hy_Rolr @ Mar. 04 2007,12:06)
(BlondeOnaBusa @ Mar. 03 2007,23:09)
(Hy_Rolr @ Mar. 03 2007,19:56) I'm not skeered, took this one yesterday 'fore I went riding fer the afternoon, good thing too 'cause it's 'posed to be crappy weather fer the next coupla days...
crazy.gif
Love your outfit!
biggrin.gif
Why Thank you BOB, seems like your the only one that noticed my <span style='color:green'>threadjack/shameless plug</span> for my new cold weather riding gear...  
tounge.gif
I think its awesome....where can I get it?

HA HA HA.... Camo BAD Weather Gear??? Am I the only one who thinks this is a bad idea?

It's cloudy and rainy, I'm on a grey bike wearing Grey Camo?

Not a good survival strategy Bro...

Come on out to Fla this week HellCat. Fares are cheap. I will be back at bikeweek this week with 2 other bikes, both driven by females. I have another bike you can ride if you like.

Met Brenda on her Busa Sunday. Cool to see a chick that can handle a bike like the Busa. I have another bike you can ride if you like. You can pick up some chick riding tips while you are here.

Good people here on the board. Welcome. Oh yeah we have beer in Fla also. No Santa Ana's though and no twisties. I remember my So. Cal days. Ortega Highway was a BLAST on a bike.

(badassbusa03 @ Mar. 04 2007,18:06)
(rockadaous @ Mar. 03 2007,23:35)
beerchug.gif
 welcome to the boards.  when in N.C. hit me up.  I'll take ya for a ride  
SHOCKED.gif
if she does Rock, she will have to bring her own back seat. you know that yours is under lock and key!
eek2.gif

crazy.gif

poke.gif
Roc, LOL!!!!!

Picture_004.jpg

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 05 2007,15:34) (sits back, munchs corn n grins fiendishly)
firedevil.gif

if u dont know where its headed.....your eyes r shut.
It ain't RSD
laugh.gif

If you don't think I'm for real, pm me - we can talk on the phone.

P.S. had my second riding lesson today... shifted from 2 to 3... parking lot was too small for 4.

Guess I'll practice till my shifting gets smooth, get a permit, then take it to the streets.

Wish I had done this a LONG time ago.
I am hooked.

glad to hear another woman rider joining the ranks-Im sick of seein a bunch of meat-monkeys ridn behind me all the time!

Id much rather look over my shoulder to see a girl
poke.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the org, hellcat!
cool.gif

Are you ding an MSF Course or just practicing in the lot with some friends? Either way... take your time and don't push it too soon~ You'll find your comfort level and slowly build upon it from there~
Be safe...
race.gif

(BigDiesel @ Mar. 06 2007,20:43) glad to hear another woman rider joining the ranks-Im sick of seein a bunch of meat-monkeys ridn behind me all the time!

Id much rather look over my shoulder to see a girl
poke.gif
Who you calling a meat monkey!!!
SHOCKED.gif

Back