Noisey 05 Busa at start up

Eddie100

Registered
My new 05 Busa's engine is noisey when started from cold, but goes off when warm. I reported this with first service but they say its fine. I'm not convinced, its my first Busa, is this normal

first .. define "noisey " ..to vague ...< valves.. bottomend
rock.gif
where is the sound..( rattle) originating from ? .. whats the weather like where you live @ .. cold ? warm ?
wink.gif

when i changed to spectro 10/40 not the synthetic just dino oil straight 10w40 that noise on mine seemed to get better? the only oil i have to compare it to is the suzuki oil i got from stealership .

seems to be coming top of engine. This is while warming engine up at stand still. After warming the engine up and riding the rattle goes off, even if the bike stands for an hour or two. rattle below 3000 rpm

nah.....get used to it dude. its completley normal. Busa's are noisy beasts! Trust me.....your gonna get the same reply a hundred times on this. Oh..and BTW......you can do a search for it.....we've discussed this a bunch of times.

AND...welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Yup, went through the same thing with my dealer. Got the same response on here as well. After 22k miles, all is well.

It's an engine.

If you don't like noise, buy a Honda  
smile.gif
LOL!!!!!! aint it the truth!

one other thing Eddie............your gonna miss the 5th to 6th gear change a bunch on the bike till you get about 600 miles on it...........thats normal too! You'll miss a bunch less if you dont use the clutch on the upshift.

Back