No Re-mapping needed for 08 Busa???

Cool, but I also like having my A, B and C mode. Especially on these slick roads in the rain. Now when PwrCmdr improves there product, say with a PC4, then cool, I will bite.

I had been running no pc with exhaust and hi flow Sounds good run s good......Then I had a pc3 added sounds better runs better no more surging idle anxious to see perf results Sunday at Hurricane Alley in Baytown Tx

Kwik

friday, i'am getting the pc 3 usb ,and the dna filter, installed on my 08, it already has a ti force 380 ti. carbon pipe, i'll let ya know the no.'s when i get them::thumbsup:

"CORRECTION"
The "fastest" 08 was mine! 198.818 mph (stock motor,whl base,chain,wheels,tires...etc)..even going for 7th gear!...

Special thanks to "Johnny Cheeese" for adjusting pwr commader at the track!

"Knocking on the Door"

"CORRECTION"
The "fastest" 08 was mine! 198.818 mph (stock motor,whl base,chain,wheels,tires...etc)..even going for 7th gear!...

Special thanks to "Johnny Cheeese" for adjusting pwr commader at the track!

"Knocking on the Door"

Huh? ??? Hey jonny, what is this inference too? And why are you talking about yourself in the 3rd person? DID I MISS SOMETHING HERE ???

What would be interesting and helpfull to us brand spanking new Busa owners would be a quick hit list of the good bad and ugly. Something like this:

Brand X full system
no PC good
pc w generic map better
pc with custom map best

Brand Y full system
no PC Bad
pc w generic map good
pc with custom map best

This approach would be helpful to us old married guys that dont get to dedicate full paychecks to the sport. I could see what pipe I like and can plan PC and map for down the road vs ones that are going to be problematic without a complete package.

Just a thought.
Shane

i picked up 5 hp by installing the pc 3 and air fiter , but down in the lower rpm i picked up alot , the bike seems like to run alot stronger now:moon:

well for my bike i have installed the the x-tre and the velocity short stacks did not like the short stacks, reinstalled the stock stacks and the bazazz unit with the afm kit and wow what a difference. the stock map for the slipons was amazing in itself, and the afm kit is unreal. the best upgrade for my k8 so far

Anyone running a Brocks alien head full system without a PC? I have talked to the brocks guys and they stated all I need is the o2 sensor block-off? What are you guys thoughts. I have a k8 Busa

Anyone running a Brocks alien head full system without a PC? I have talked to the brocks guys and they stated all I need is the o2 sensor block-off? What are you guys thoughts. I have a k8 Busa

It is very easy to check if this is correct or not. I can load a zero-map in the PC III, connect the O2 sensor eliminator and check A/F-values when using the bike. The spontaneous guess is that the basic setting of the stock ECU is such that the engine will not run too lean if the O2 sensor fails, and will run fine power-wise except for producing more emission, like the previous generation did. The narrow-band stock O2-sensor is basically there to reduce emissions by keeping the A/F-ratio around 14.7 to 1 under light load.

Last edited:
Back