No place to stay..........

ian,

just spoke with my crew and apparently we have a 4th for our cabin. u can bring a sleepin bag since we will have some floor space or you can jump on the rooom the cap has available still....

beerchug.gif

Looks like both Ozzy and Jet Li have floor space at the Phillips for my air mattress. I appreciate the offer Cap but I'd really like to stay at the Phillips since I mainly go on this trip to meet folks and everyone gathers at the Phillips. Cap, are you not going? Thanks guys for the space offer. I'm sure if there are no open beds at the Phillips I'll end up crashing on your floor space. Thanks!

Ian
Redline

ian,

let me know if u want some space on the floor... what day do u plan on arriving??

you can always bring a sleeping bag... if we got open floor you are welcome to it
smile.gif
air mattress and a bag work pretty good.

Looks like both Ozzy and Jet Li have floor space at the Phillips for my air mattress. I appreciate the offer Cap but I'd really like to stay at the Phillips since I mainly go on this trip to meet folks and everyone gathers at the Phillips. Cap, are you not going? Thanks guys for the space offer. I'm sure if there are no open beds at the Phillips I'll end up crashing on your floor space. Thanks!

Ian
Redline
No problem, Man.

Just let me know when you expect to arrive and consider yourself sheltered!
thumb_up.gif

I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and leave out Sunday morning. I'll plan on bringing an air mattress and we'll figure out who I'm staying with shortly before the trip. Thanks guys!

Ian
Redline

I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and leave out Sunday morning.  I'll plan on bringing an air mattress and we'll figure out who I'm staying with shortly before the trip.  Thanks guys!

Ian
Redline
Dude, just come.....You will have a place to sleep. I PROMISE. I'll give you my spot (whatever it is) in Mr. Bogus's room.
thumb_up.gif
Seriously, YOU HAVE A PLACE TO SLEEP, YOU HAVE MY WORD ON IT......
hello.gif

I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and leave out Sunday morning. I'll plan on bringing an air mattress and we'll figure out who I'm staying with shortly before the trip. Thanks guys!

Ian
Redline
Dude, just come.....You will have a place to sleep. I PROMISE. I'll give you my spot (whatever it is) in Mr. Bogus's room.
thumb_up.gif
hello.gif
werd.gif

I plan to arrive Thursday afternoon and leave out Sunday morning.  I'll plan on bringing an air mattress and we'll figure out who I'm staying with shortly before the trip.  Thanks guys!

Ian
Redline
thumb_up.gif
hello.gif
werd.gif
FO' SHO!!!

Hey Mr.Bogus, 99Busa, and Jet-Li. Would you guys please shoot over a cell number so I can call? I don't have any preference about who I crash with just as long as I'm not outside. Thanks.

Ian

Back