Redline Blem Stands Available

RedlineStands

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys. I picked up a large shipment of stands back from our powder coating company last week and it seems there was a small problem with some of them. Seems the two guys shooting the powder on the stands had the spray settings too high and some of the stands received too much powder coating. This made the finish wavy in spots. So, if anyone wants one of these blem stands I'm discounting them $6 each, which is the price we pay for the coating per stand. Just call me up if you want one. I've only got about 6 or 7 so it's first come first serve.

Ian
www.redlinestands.com
901-351-4764

A blem is an imperfection. Blem products are usually meant to be items that will work fine but can not be sold as perfect and new.

Ian

i cant believe the day i was away from this place i probably missed out on what ive been wanting
banghead.gif

I called and sent pm but there aint no way there are any left. I cant believe they are so cheap.
rock.gif

Someone is about to tell me "hey stupid you read it wrong"
dunno.gif

I got a email about the redline giveaway at sh.org. I never win anything so I ain't holding my breath on that. I entered the last contest for a redline over there. I had to even make 20 posts over there just so I would be eligible to receive messages in case I won.
ohthedrama.gif
rant.gif

Ha! I'm discounting my blem stands $6 off. The powder coating costs us $6 per stand so I'm knocking that cost off to anyone who wants one. If I sold a stand for $6 I would loose money so fast I'd be bankrupt by Friday of next week.

Ian

I picked up one of the blems Ian had last year. Hit it with some black paint and it looks great, not that I really care how they look. Function over style, lol. Best stands on the market for the amount of money.

Back