No pics???? WTF??? Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lycan

Emerging from slumber...
Donating Member
Registered
Broughthe camera in to work to download the FEW pis I managed to take and nothing......*&^&**(&%^% Camera!

Aside form that, if anyone got any pics of me please send them so I can share them with folks here at work, they keep askin for pics of the bash and I show them all you folks and then they say "ok but where the hell are you at?":rofl:
Sky I already got yours off your post bro, please send them high res if ya can, I would appreciate it bro!:thumbsup:

Anybody else? Thank god nobody caught me in one of those "I met him on the internet" photos:poke::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have pics of you with your "SON" in the back yard. does that count? I need a pic from you though in return. You know what pic I want....:rofl: since I did not get to meet the person in person.:whistle:

I have pics of you with your "SON" in the back yard. does that count? I need a pic from you though in return. You know what pic I want....:rofl: since I did not get to meet the person in person.:whistle:

DUDE Im stillworkin on that one:rofl::rofl:I'll get that pic you'll see you'll see!:rofl:

It has been 2 weeks man. :poke::whistle::laugh:
I will send you the pics from my trip down there.
You want them emailed, PM'd or posted???

I got the ones you had posted from your trip down here, but I took some at the bash im really freakin mad that I cant pull off my camera now

Angel, let me tell you about something called Photoshop... we can make you do anything we want... :rofl:

Lycan, PM me and tell me where you want me to send the Hi-res pics I don't think I posted all I have...

Oh wait a minute here, im sure i can dig something up!

Fall Bash 08 027.jpg

That condom prevents me from making others ugly:laugh::laugh::laugh:I think that morning it was an alcohol fume filter:laugh::laugh::whistle::beerchug::thumbsup:

Back