Tsukigi Slip On pics for you guys

about those welds... I agree... they ARE artwork. As a certified pressuer welder, I appreciate a nice weld. Now, I don't know if a man did these, as I'm sure most everything is automated these days, but they still look great. I'm usually not a fan of chrome/SS look, but these cans look great. My decision is now between these and the carbon fiber yosh slip-ons. Decisions decisions.. Awesome looking bike man!

Thanks Myfirstbusa,

Well I just got off the phone with the shop I bought them from, seems the box had a couple holes in it that they knew about and taped up. They didn't think anything was missing :whistle: and shipped it anyway.

What was missing was the sealing gaskets and the clamps, the correct clamps. So I have to mail back the extension tubes (mid pipes) and they are mailing me a set of new tubes, sealing gaskets, and the clamps.

It is a bit of downtime when I wanted to ride this week, but that is alright, stuff happens at least they are taking care of it.

Myfirstbusa, I was stuck in between the two as well, the yosh carbon or this. I can tell you that If I had chosen to go the 4 into 1 route, the yosh would have been it. That pipe looks incredible and sounds good too without being crazy loud. I cannot imagine the tsukigi 4 into 1 if it is any louder than the slip ons, lol. The microns I had on it sounded very good and were not real loud. The tsukigi are top notch though and the workmanship really shows. They look like a straight tube that is WIDE open with some kind of canister filter stuck in them like you might use in a fish tank. You can shine a light in them and see all the way to the pistons if you could lol

Last edited:
Thanks Myfirstbusa,

Well I just got off the phone with the shop I bought them from, seems the box had a couple holes in it that they knew about and taped up. They didn't think anything was missing :whistle: and shipped it anyway.

What was missing was the sealing gaskets and the clamps, the correct clamps. So I have to mail back the extension tubes (mid pipes) and they are mailing me a set of new tubes, sealing gaskets, and the clamps.

It is a bit of downtime when I wanted to ride this week, but that is alright, stuff happens at least they are taking care of it.

Myfirstbusa, I was stuck in between the two as well, the yosh carbon or this. I can tell you that If I had chosen to go the 4 into 1 route, the yosh would have been it. That pipe looks incredible and sounds good too without being crazy loud. I cannot imagine the tsukigi 4 into 1 if it is any louder than the slip ons, lol. The microns I had on it sounded very good and were not real loud. The tsukigi are top notch though and the workmanship really shows. They look like a straight tube that is WIDE open with some kind of canister filter stuck in them like you might use in a fish tank. You can shine a light in them and see all the way to the pistons if you could lol

Hmm, maybe mine did come with the clamps and gaskets..........

I did a mod to mine that took out the loud bark and as a side benefit added some mid-range torque.

Back