no offense but

Thanx Thrasher

Belegnole cute kid she reminds me of my neice... but it looks like shes about ready to pass out from exhaustion... what did you do drag her out of bed and say " now stand here for daddy"
rock.gif
tounge.gif

HEY SLOBBERT I did read the post and I still think you're an ignorant ma a fala and a pussy, cause Grab called your ass out and all you did was make a dumbass comment!

Please respond again I could use another laugh!
laugh.gif

Rob T ... what a loser. I smoke that guy every time I ride with him. He always brings his wife and she starts bitchin when he hits 180 on the highway. And another thing, he can never leave the state because he always brings his damn gun!

Boys, I ride faster than most, and Rob ain't no joke. He simply means every Busa rider other than him and I just aren't half as crazy as we are, find him someone who owns a Busa that can hang and he will shut up.

I think he is bored because my bike was down was for a couple weeks

Rob T ... what a loser. I smoke that guy every time I ride with him. He always brings his wife and she starts bitchin when he hits 180 on the highway. And another thing, he can never leave the state because he always brings his damn gun!

Boys, I ride faster than most, and Rob ain't no joke. He simply means every Busa rider other than him and I just aren't half as crazy as we are, find him someone who owns a Busa that can hang and he will shut up.

I think he is bored because my bike was down was for a couple weeks
Aaah...now I see a different side of the story. But why all the mud-flinging? Just because not many people ride as crazy as he does (or the two of you) doesn't mean you have to go an insult some people. It's just not exactly the way good PR goes.

Well, whatever, I guess. If that's Rob's complaint, then he's entitled to it.

Rob...ride on and ride hard. Just be safe, bro...

Pacific,
  It is always the same deal. We meet other guys on Busa's and go for a ride, a couple miles up the road and they are no where in site. WTF, if you can't ride a Busa to some of it's potential then why do you own one? I came off of a 00 ZX-9, and I rode it real hard, got my amatuer license, whole nine. I got on this pig (2" longer wheel base and 100 more lbs.) and it wasn't bad. Handled better than I thought and the acceleration was incredible. So I move to CT and meet Rob T and he romped on me. Man he was retardedly fast on the backroads. I got used to the roads and now we ride at the same level. This isn't a twisty bike and the roads we ride are long with nice sweeping corners. As a result, we don't touch much under 80mph and the straights are 150mph plus. When you corner at 100mph not many folks hang. If I am on the highway and noone is around I take corners at 140-150mph and the straights, the bike is maxed out. We ride where there are no cars and houses, so what is the harm. It isn't insane, but as Ninja put it once, "Not for the faint of heart". He knows he has been there with me. Everyone we meet, regardless of bike, can't hang. It is frustrating. When you read some of the posts it sounds amateurish. We are in New England and have the variety of roads. Some of you guys are Flat Landers and all they do is drag. We do it all. But, when you stretch your bike, you aren't gonna keep up with us in the corners. (that isn't a jab at people who live in those states and drag) It is just where we are at. At 42, he rides like a 21 y.o. with serious talent. I am 33.

Besides the fact that he can't type, he is laughing at you guys, because he doesn't care.

Seriously, talk is cheap. Anyone who can hang, please come up and ride with us. We need people to ride with. We will show you some sick roads. As far as actual butt-kickin, riding or fighting, Rob would mop you up in both catergories. As much as I like Rob I wouldn't cross that sick MF in an alley or on the road.

Serious? He's 42? Wow! Could not have guessed.
I will repsect rob's talent, but NOT his social skills. I'm sure he is a skilled rider. But any rider who can lead the pack yet not respect those of lesser skills, ability's, limits, will never be called a leader. More like a bobo. I tend to ride at the front of packs when I'm out, but just because others are slower doesn't mean I am not nice to them. I wait at the next stop, hoping they haven't ridden past their limits and hurt themselves. I NEVER think twice about why they are not keeping up, whether they are using the other 75% of thier bike, or whether they deserve MY attention because I AM SO FAR ABOVE THEM they should be lucky to ride with me.

Have people REALLY FORGOTTEN how to be nice to each other anymore? ? ?

Be happy you are skilled, but be humble and earn respect and adoration properly. And if you are having a penis size issue, take it to labusas.org and play amongst your own kind.

I received a PM from Rob.

I wont go into details. But I feel he is on the up and up.. and for his posts. I understand now.

So I have no problems with him. Dont know him at all, but I think I am a pretty good judge of people and at first glance I would classify him as good people
I'm thinking he was either trying to joke around, or just wanting to find others to ride at his level...

...kind of went about it the wrong way, but whatever floats your boat rob...ride safe...

Pacific,
  It is always the same deal. We meet other guys on Busa's and go for a ride, a couple miles up the road and they are no where in site. WTF, if you can't ride a Busa to some of it's potential then why do you own one? I came off of a 00 ZX-9, and I rode it real hard, got my amatuer license, whole nine. I got on this pig (2" longer wheel base and 100 more lbs.) and it wasn't bad. Handled better than I thought and the acceleration was incredible. So I move to CT and meet Rob T and he romped on me. Man he was retardedly fast on the backroads. I got used to the roads and now we ride at the same level. This isn't a twisty bike and the roads we ride are long with nice sweeping corners. As a result, we don't touch much under 80mph and the straights are 150mph plus. When you corner at 100mph not many folks hang. If I am on the highway and noone is around I take corners at 140-150mph and the straights, the bike is maxed out. We ride where there are no cars and houses, so what is the harm. It isn't insane, but as Ninja put it once, "Not for the faint of heart". He knows he has been there with me. Everyone we meet, regardless of bike, can't hang. It is frustrating. When you read some of the posts it sounds amateurish. We are in New England and have the variety of roads. Some of you guys are Flat Landers and all they do is drag. We do it all. But, when you stretch your bike, you aren't gonna keep up with us in the corners. (that isn't a jab at people who live in those states and drag) It is just where we are at. At 42, he rides like a 21 y.o. with serious talent. I am 33.

Besides the fact that he can't type, he is laughing at you guys, because he doesn't care.

Seriously, talk is cheap. Anyone who can hang, please come up and ride with us. We need people to ride with. We will show you some sick roads. As far as actual butt-kickin, riding or fighting, Rob would mop you up in both catergories. As much as I like Rob I wouldn't cross that sick MF in an alley or on the road.
Cool, Discreet....I understand more now. Sounds like the two of you are serious nut jobs. High speed sweepers, eh? Buncha crazy mofos...
wink.gif
That's all well and good...for the both of you. It sounds like the two of you should ge ton a track, though. If you have that much talent, think about how you guys would do on the Am. Circuit. At the very least you guys can get some sponsors or some free shid.

But then again, your choices are your choices...

And I agree with WWJD, Thrasher and Va. If you guys are extreme riders, that's cool, but to go knockin other people who aren't...that's not exactly cool. With Thrash, I can also agree that it can be frustrating when people around you are posers / less extreme riders. Heck, a lot of people where I'm from fall into that category. I can honestly say that there's less than 10 riders out of 100+ who can rock with me...while I'm on the Busa. Chicken strips aplenty on this side of the ocean. But it's cool...to each his own. And with Va, yep...just ride safe. I love riding hard...it's an awesome feeling.

And as for you and Rob bein nutso Busa riders, hey...it's all well and good. You guys just ride safe...

Blah Blah Blah...  Now there are two of them...  Both putting themselves over... Yadda Yadda...   "Seriously, talk is cheap. Anyone who can hang, please come up and ride with us. We need people to ride with. We will show you some sick roads. As far as actual butt-kickin, riding or fighting, Rob would mop you up in both catergories. As much as I like Rob I wouldn't cross that sick MF in an alley or on the road."[/QUOTE] Fug sounds like a freaking Valley Girl or something... Marry him or pull your head outta his exhaust  for fugs sake...  
wow.gif

Holy shid the whole four pages now devoted to How "Good" these two self aggrandizing CT. Jerk weeds are, and how "Un-cool" everyone else is... and how "No one" can hang, Sheesh for the love of god folks Wake up!!!!  

WOW, You mean folks who haven't been living the roads your riding cannot keep up?  Damn, a fuggin Revelation there, I got used to the roads and now we ride at the same level.[/QUOTE]  NO SH!T???  WOW... funny how that works.

You know the same thing happened to me, I couldn't hang on the unfamiliar roads then all of the sudden I can after only three or four times out...  

Whatever man, basically You and Rob T are insanely fast all the time everywhere.  So uh, keep looking down your nose at anyone with Chicken strips pat each other on your backs and tell each other how "Good" you are...  Weee  
ices_rofl.gif

Your whole response is basically a semi-sentient explanation of what is essentially a grade school, play ground, Na Na NA, I can swing higher than youUUuuUUu...   Dayum, next time just save all the fuggin leg work, come right and say it.  "I'm faster than the so called riders on this board."   Things will get moving a lot better this way...
smile.gif

Yeah Yeah, I'm Fuggin with you, but what the hell?  It's been a goofy assed cornball thread from the get go...  Might as well use it as such...  

Happy riding Discreet007, oh and RobT as well...  Be safe...  
smile.gif

smile.gif

Hey Rev, I guess since I haven't been on in a while so I needed to post whore, hehe.

As to the newbies, phuck'em. Noone ever waited for me and they can learn to ride with other people in their skill class. I have seen too many go down because some squid crashed into them.

In 99' I did the track thing. My AMA boss said I had talent, but I was too old and noone would sponsor me. He won Loudon in 00' or 01' Pro Thunder and he didn't get any sponsors. Go figure I missed my calling at 18. Besides in the sticks where I live I can ride the track every day and won't push it for the trophy.

I have met a few people from the boards who talk about racing and riding hard and then don't, but in defense of the board I meet more people in person who pose more than anyone here can. JUST RIDE AND SHUT-UP!!!!! That's what I would like to see. That is the main reason I have been absent so long. This board is a wealth of information, drama, and crap all at once. I pick and choose my battles as my whim desires as do all the rest.

At least I increased my post #'s , Thank you all. Ride Safe

I have seen too many go down because some squid crashed into them. [/QUOTE]

Man that is no Bullsh!d.... I think I have just about been rear ended 3 times... Once by a guy on a Honda Hawk sliding his rear right past me....

Would be nice though if some of you "OLD Originals" would come by now and again... There is something not quite right around here sometimes and I think some alternative points of view would be handy...

Besides... Ninja Is allways busy playing all nice and polite like...

Good lord.....another ridiculous thread that needs to die!!!!!!
I glanced thru some of it.....

This post makes the most sense....(the quote)

Rob T , go troll for cock somewhere else.....

what could you hope to gain,or help the board with,by writing all that DRIVLE....

you do however write equisitly.... you FUGHEAD.

hav a more ILL-iterate 1.......RSD.

Good lord.....another ridiculous thread that needs to die!!!!!!
I glanced thru some of it.....

This post makes the most sense....(the quote)

Rob T , go troll for cock somewhere else.....

what could you hope to gain,or help the board with,by writing all that DRIVLE....

you do however write equisitly....  you FUGHEAD.

hav a more ILL-iterate 1.......RSD.
thumbs-up.gif

discreet007 / Rob -

I was going to blow out of this thread, but figured I would make you an offer.

Discreet, I have no problem with you saying phuckem to newbies, newbies shouldnt be trying to hang with experienced riders anyway, and yeah been way too many idiots trying to do wheelies next to other people and lose it and take themselves and others out.

So I feel ya on those issues.

However, and no disrespect intended in anyway but I kind of stopped being impressed when you said you guys pretty much have long sweepers out there and you take turns at 140 to 150 if no one is around.

That doesn’t impress me.

There is a road between Fallon Nevada and Reno NV, right before you come into Reno they have about 5 miles of sweepers (or maybe longer,. Anyone know the road I am talking about?)

I have taking those sweepers at 140+ cutting on the inside passing a car.

We have a road in California going between the coast and central California (I don’t want to mention which one so I don’t incriminate myself). I was hitting the sweepers there about a 160 with traffic (not real congested and I didn’t hit a sweeper if there were any cars within 200 yards front or rear). But most of the sweepers I was good to go.

However near the end when I started to slow down I had a bike zoom past me in my lane (blatant challenge) and I did a quick look around and gave chase, we were being pretty stupid, we were going between cars that were doing about 70 and my speedo was reading about 120.

When I mean going between cars, I mean two cars side by side on a two lane road and we were splitting the lane doing almost 50mph + faster than the cars

Yeah, think on it now and that was sooooo fricken stupid, could have scared the crap out of someone and it could have went bad real quick.

And then you made a comment that you couldn’t hang with Rob until you knew the road.. well like Rev said. Duh… you kind of shot yourself in the foot on that one. Of course someone isn’t going to hang as well on a road they don’t know against someone who knows the road like the back of their hand.

Point is, if all you guys have are high-speed sweepers, all that takes is balls and doesn’t really require much of those. You can compensate for lack of balls with good old fashioned stupidity (which I think I do often, I think often I am just more stupid than it is that I have guts lol).

Now hitting a 35 mph turn doing about 70, 75 or more, on a mountain road that might have pot holes, sand, oil or a dear jumping out at the end of the turn, that not only takes balls, but skill as well.

I will make you and Rob and offer, I don’t expect you guy to take me up on it, not because I don’t think you guys have the nuts, just because of logistic factors plain and simple.

I know my schedule would prevent me from just up and going on a road trip to your area, besides if all you guys have are sweepers, I would get bored, I have those here and they get boring after awhile.

If you two want to take a road trip here to California, I will pay for a room for you two for 2 nights.

I have a few roads I will take you on that are good roads with straights AND twisties.

One road is about 80 miles, has good twisties on both ends with a long valley in-between that has some good high speed run abilities.

I have a few other people that I might be able to get to come along, a couple of them were hanging with me on a run where I crested a hill doing about 170 indicated and my front tire came off the ground about a foot, freaked me out a little, wasn’t expecting it but the front only shook for a few seconds then it was all good. Didn’t even bat an eye and kept the speed up.

On that run we were keeping the speeds above 120 on average, and pretty much only slowed for the mountain turns.

Keep in mind, this was on mountain roads, where we would come out of a turn, nail it and burst up to 100mph + before setting up for the next turn.

So if you are that seriously bored and you and Rob want some cool riding and need someone that can keep up woth you, come out my way, I will put you up in a room for a few nights, we can go out and get some dinner, do a  lot of riding the next day, hit the coast, have lunch at the coast on the beach.

I dont know you riding abilities, so it would be stupid to try and say I could or couldnt hang with you guys, but I think the chances are I would probably give you a run for your money

And I will give you a map of the ride and if you are out riding everyone, just go, dont worry about waiting, we can catch up at the coast or something, that is why they have cell phones.

You guys would have a great time and I can almost assure you that you will have a blast on our roads.

Serious offer, wont think nothing negative if you guys say no because like I said, logistically speaking, distance, families, work, etc.. just not easy for anyone to just take off like that. But the offer is sincere.

Ron

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1095173817 -->

Back