No more in Buffalo

OB_boomer

Registered
If your friend comes out to the midwest, he should be able to find one. Jeff from Kansas City says that his dealer is getting 5 more this summer. Check out the Suzuki accessory catalog for a matched helmet, I ordered one that should be here this week! MSRP $325 in gold or silver to match!

Looks like they are down to 3 now. Bikes are going fast. They are selling at retail $10.5K so if you want one call Wayne 913-782-8787. Tell him Jeffw sent you (no it won't help, but it will get my name in lights).

My friend almost loses his mind everytime he sees me on my busa. He has paid his money up front but can get it all back to get one somewhere else. We are in Buffalo, NY. Is there anywhere within Erie,PA,OH,Canada,NY, Detroit, that has a busa for this guy. He has cash money up front and can buy ASAP.

Also if there is anyone in Western NY that does custom paint jobs on helmets to match the busa paint scheme plus personal touches?
Let me know.
soja1

As of last week, Motorsports International, Auburn, Massachusetts has two Busa's comming in that do not have deposits on them. One of each color. Contact Eric at 508-832-9494.

Back