Busa Fashion statement part 2

Rongotti

Registered
I am wondering how many people's helmets match their bike. I want the suomy  Jvd Goorburgh helmet but it isnt going to match the blue and silver color if I go with that choice. I also saw that Suzuki made a nice matching helmet for the busa, should that be my first choice?
sorry for all the questions but this being my first sportsbike and only second bike overall, I seem to have more and more every day lol
newbie.gif

I would suggest that you get a helmet you like and not worry about matching. I wear a Haga-2 on my Black and grey '03'

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085931088 -->

I bought this one to go with my bike. It's the best I could to to match Orange.

X_eleven1.jpg

I bought a matching color schemefor a helmet, but not the hayabusa helmet. Its a cheaper helmet $150. Anyway I just ordered a smoke chrome with matching shield. I ride the 04 blue and silver. To make it worse I didnt like the Hayabusa Leathers I saw so ended up with a black and grey Teknic jacket. Its all good and I dont feel it looks that bad.
race.gif

Ron, That is one sweet loking helmet!
I had my helmet painted to match but, my leathers do not match so I still lose, lol.

<!--EDIT|mctrull
Reason for Edit: None given...|1085936624 -->

I have a black/silver/white HJC to match my '03 black/grey 'Busa. I am looking at getting a Shoei to match in the future.

Ron, That is one sweet loking helmet!
I had my helmet painted to match but, my leathers do not match so I still lose, lol.
Thanks man!!!!
biggrin.gif
Aw man I saw that and I fliped out when I was at work. I am such a huge gambler, I play texas holdem and craps till my hads fall off or my pockets dry up lol. I never thought a helmet would just sum me up like that. My two biggest pleasures in life wraped up into one, gamblin and ridin. How much better can that get? as far as the jacket I still dont know, going from the shadow to the busa my riding gear will change. I love just wearing a shirt, but since I will be riding year round in florida I will try to find a jacket that matches the bike. What about foot gear? I have some high ass boots that were very comfy but more a cruiser style. Any ideas for that? tennis shoes? boots?

Ron

Dont worry about having a helmet that matches.... Its really what you like and your style. If you like it, just get it... as far as riding gear, well.... jacket, gloves, helmet and boots... no tennis shoes.. get something to cover the ankles.... be safe
guns.gif
jump9.gif

Back