No Gas in Asheville area

boosted

Registered
Anyone traveling through Asheville NC to the bash don't run low and expect to fill up here, because there is one station that has a little 87 octain and the line was 3 hours long this morning. This same station finally ran out at 1:30 pm this afternoon.:banghead:

Thanks for posting this up Lawson. I was gonna post the same this AM. I was out at 5:30 this morning and the lines were several miles long just to get into the station.

Saw the news about some stations in TN that were out, but didn't realize it hit NC also.

Most all of the gas in the Asheville area comes from Spartanburg, SC. With the pipeline being down for Ike, there is supply issues there. Some local stores are getting their gas from Wilmington, NC.

What makes it worse are the drivers topping off with more than half a tank.

Right now there is a line outside the shop leading to the closest station 2 miles away.....

Waynesville is 1.5 hours away and there is no fuel here either. I grabbed some fuel earlier, all the had was regular. Fortunately I had some Blendzall to throw in the bike.

I've been following Bogus & the boys on the webcam. 1st station they tried in Knoxville was out, got lucky on the second.. no lines either.

Now, Waynesville is out of Diesel, will have to hit one of my contractors up to top off my tank for me.

Back