No cut sliders

Bigbody

Registered
I saw on the bottom of somebody's profile that they have no cut sliders. I just can't remember whose and can't remember the name of the company that makes them. I tried looking them up on the net but couldn't find them. Questions for whoever's got'em... like 'em? where'd ya get 'em? and how much?... Thanks in advance, I just don't like the look of regular sliders on the Busa or the idea of cutting the fairing cuz if it's not cut perfect, it looks like crap.

You can order them direct from Benelux (paypal). I paid $228 which included shipping. Really sturdy stuff.

StreetnTrack has'em
wink.gif

Opinions differ...i think its all about looks and the "i dont want to cut my plastics" fear...sliders to me are just not going to be worth the price in the case of the no cut sliders and the fact that you have to cut plastic in the other cases...they will only help in the event of a tip over and even then you are still going to incure some damage anyway...

Opinions differ...i think its all about looks and the "i dont want to cut my plastics" fear...sliders to me are just not going to be worth the price in the case of the no cut sliders and the fact that you have to cut plastic in the other cases...they will only help in the event of a tip over and even then you are still going to incure some damage anyway...
I thought the price would be a little closer to regular sliders. I like 'em but I was lookin to spend 125 at the most. Looks like I'll be cuttin my fairings very carefully.(custom paint) I knew I should have gotten them before I painted my bike!

Back