No Akrapovic :(

V8Pinto

Registered
I also (as others have) spoke with Peter at Akrapovic. He said "We do not have it yet, but this bike is in our R&D plan. So you can expect it to be launched somewhere until the next season (2008). Unfortunately at this moment we can not give you any additional details about the project. Thank you for understanding."

Sure would be nice to get a header!!!

but when they do come out with a full system I bet it'll be top notch.

They don't put products out on the market until they know there are no mounting problems, no weld issues, and have a top notch well tested system that makes power. I can't knock them for doing a good job even of it means the consumer has to wait...
lurk.gif

Last time I spoke with him I was told it would be out before Christmas, there must have been delays since then. too bad.

from akrapovic :
thumb_down.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Dear Olivier,
Unfortunately I can not give you any answer since we have not received the bike in the company yet.

I believe this will happen sometime after New Year (probably in March-this is the info that I received from R&D).

Kind regards,
Peter Mulec
Sales Department [/quote]

Back