NitrousJunkie Bails Me Out Again!

The sign blows me away, the gratitude of little kids... NJ you have no idea what kind of example you just set with those two girls that you may not ever meet.

CAp

beerchug.gif
Outstanding.

Man, this .org is a feel-good oasis in a tough world. NJ, that's awesom beyond words.. Bill, you're awesome in your showing of gratitude and in teaching your girls the same. Thanks for the kind words, pusher. The selfless giving around here is contagious. When I tried to help Bill, I was surprised to find money in my PayPal account from two members besides runeight that I didn't even know the identities of.  
beerchug.gif
to both of you and of course runeight as well.

I really don't know if it's Busa owners, motorcyclists or hopefully (in general) are there really more great people out there than we sometimes are inclined to believe?

It's been said so many times, but once more, this place rocks!!!

all i can say is WOW!
SHOCKED.gif
the selfless acts of the .org never ceasse to amaze me.

NJ is on heck of a guy!
bowdown.gif

beerchug.gif
super.gif

(JINKSTER @ Jan. 07 2007,09:19) I might also add that i feel like a complete jackazz and failure to have ever let me and mine fall upon such dire straights...thank God for the friends here at h.org that picked me up when i fell.
biggrin.gif
Don't feel bad, be glad that you have people who think of you as FAMILY here. If you were not a good person yourself, I doubt that you would have received the type of support that you have. Now concerning NJ, Tony has helped soooo many people on this site it's unreal! As a group, we at the org should find someway to honor him. Do you have any suggestions on something we could do that would be meaningful to him and show him how much he is appreciated?

Wow, NJ... that was really something special you did for Bill and his family. I'm so impressed that I'm speechless.
bowdown.gif

Beautiful kids you have there, Bill.

Good going NJ
beerchug.gif
, I am with the Cap on the comment about Jinks girls, I am sure that is something they will never forget. Jinks, keep your head up, I am sure things will get better. It's a new year and all the positive forces flowing through this great board should be enough to give you the spark you need to make it a great year. I love this place
bowdown.gif

(GSXcite @ Jan. 07 2007,19:38)
(JINKSTER @ Jan. 07 2007,09:19) I might also add that i feel like a complete jackazz and failure to have ever let me and mine fall upon such dire straights...thank God for the friends here at h.org that picked me up when i fell.
biggrin.gif
Don't feel bad, be glad that you have people who think of you as FAMILY here. If you were not a good person yourself, I doubt that you would have received the type of support that you have. Now concerning NJ, Tony has helped soooo many people on this site it's unreal! As a group, we at the org should find someway to honor him. Do you have any suggestions on something we could do that would be meaningful to him and show him how much he is appreciated?
Yes, what he said.

How about if Capt. makes (and sells) Nitrous Junkie Fan Club t-shirts with his(NJ) mug on them? Heck, I'll buy a couple of those!

(captain @ Jan. 07 2007,11:13) The sign blows me away, the gratitude of little kids... NJ you have no idea what kind of example you just set with those two girls that you may not ever meet.

CAp
oh..he'll get to meet'im all Cap...he's coming to my place in Feb. and i'll make certain that all three are here to give'im a big hug and a huge thanks you!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Wow! I'm moved by this story. Good on you NJ.

Keep your head up, Bill. I just got laid off after 4 years due to consolidation of business units and am in the midst of preparing to passing state exams to kick-off a new prosperous career goal. Of course things are tight here as well, but I don't have the responsibility of 3 girls like you.

I have received a lot of re-assuring responses here on the board. This place is definitaley a family.

Way to go Paul. You are trully the man!!!!!!!!!
There is no greater pleasure than putting a smile on a kids face. God bless you NJ.

Back