NitrousJunkie Bails Me Out Again!

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
Well folks...as some of you may recall?...i hit things kinda tough through the holidays...cash was tight after going on what i knew would be the last of a lifetimes worth of deer hunting trips with my 70 year old dad...opening gun white-tail through thanksgiving...spent money and lost pay did a number on my finances...then came home to a busa with a dead battery...well...Red05 sent me a check for a new battery which i burned after runeight expedited things by calling up my local dealer and charging a brand new yuasa to his personal CC...so i could pick up a freshly charged battery and ride my busa again...and in passing?..i mentioned that i needed to sell a few of my firearms to which both h.org members Wag and NitrousJunkie responded with offers and NitrousJunkie bought all i had by western unioning me a very healthy deposit to help me and mine have a merry christmas and so santa good do a rightous job for my three daughters...absolutely awesome...but the story doesn't end there...as i wound up taking it on the nose with a combo punch...and after spending just about all i had available for my daughters christmas?..one week after christmas our lawnmower broke annnnd...our living room TV shid the bed...now...i fully understand that "losing television" may not seem like a huge "Panic Level Situation" sorta thing to our bachelors and young couples out there?...but...when ya got three young daughters and modern day expenses mandates that your lifestyle resides just north of poor?...losing the family TV reaches tragic proportions...and at the hiegth of my pity party i whined here..in a thread entitled.."When It Rains It Pours"...to which i promptly recieved a pm from h.org member "NitrousJunkie"...a pm which simply stated...

"Sounds like you need more money"

and thanks to NitrousJunkie?...one day after our family TV broke?...found me once again at western union...and since you're probably as tired of reading this as i am of typing after a hard day of researching and shopping televisions?....they say a pic is worth a thousand words?...well...here's 3,000......

TV1.jpg

TV2.jpg

TV3.jpg

Thanks again NJ!
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to meet you in Feb.!
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

WOW!
eek2.gif
i really don't know what else to say...that is going above and beyond NJ
bowdown.gif

I know what you mean Jinks ......kids wothout a TV would probably cause a major uprising around here .
wink.gif

Hats off to NJ !
beerchug.gif

I might also add that i feel like a complete jackazz and failure to have ever let me and mine fall upon such dire straights...thank God for the friends here at h.org that picked me up when i fell.
biggrin.gif

Said it once,I'll say it again: Leave no one behind,especially MARINES!

Semper Fi Bill!

Bill,hope you dont mind,I saved those pics...Beautiful girls there,I'm glad I could help,you have my number,feel free to call anytime.
beerchug.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 07 2007,13:08) Bill,hope you dont mind,I saved those pics...Beautiful girls there,I'm glad I could help,you have my number,feel free to call anytime.
beerchug.gif
Just remember the time difference.
Only time I called NJ, I forgot and it was the middle of the night there.
Needless to say, Paul sounded real tired and didn't sound too happy.
laugh.gif

(nitrousjunkie @ Jan. 07 2007,07:08) Bill,hope you dont mind,I saved those pics...Beautiful girls there,I'm glad I could help,you have my number,feel free to call anytime.
beerchug.gif
I don't mind one bit NJ...he11...they were taken in honor of you and your outstanding level of humanitarianism and selflessness...knowing you is my family and I's privilage...thanks again for all the help...and if you ever have reason or need an avid white-tail hunt'in Former Marine who's also been a local club champ I.P.S.C. 3 gun tactical shooter at your side....don't hesitate...cause i never do!
laugh.gif

Thanks so much again from all of us and?..cya in Feb. your bud fer life...Bill.
cool.gif

the lord works in mysterious ways.
beerchug.gif
to you n.j. you heart is much bigger than you will ever know.
beerchug.gif
to you jinkster you are climbing a mountain in life , dont worry yourself, one day soon you will reach the peak and see the beauty of the climb.
i am amazed at the caring people on this board. praise God for all of you.
you too red05 and runeight you both are two great caring people.

beerchug.gif

Back