Nitrous Set up Question...

psyops

Registered
Hey guys, I recently bought a NITROUS purge cowl kit for my bike that comes with the bottle wired up and ready to go for my 08 Busa. Only thing is that I want to use it for spray as well and not just looks and purge. It has a selanoid mounted next to the purge lines and is set up to remote purge with a Wireless key FOB, now my question is what can i do to make it actually spray and still use it as a purge kit as well??? Im thinking if I run another Selanoid by the air box and run the lines down each of the stacks it will be fine but im not sure if i do that it will purge at the same time losing pressure or vice versa when i want to purge that it might shoot. Im lost... Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You'll need another nitrous solenoid,T fitting,Line,Jet,Nozzle plus a way to activate it. Either full throttle micro switch or hook it to a button so when it's pushed the nitrous is activated.
Here is a small paint diagram I made that shows how to hook up the solenoids.. The wiring will be extra. The purge can be left on the key fob if you wanted, you'll have to wire up the nitrous solenoid like stated above to some sort of activation switch.

also you are not limited to how you get the nitrous into the engine. I just did a single nozzle for the diagram to give you a round about way to do it. You can do seperate lines into each stack,spray bar,dual nozzles,ect.. All take different jetting though. So make sure to get the correct jetting before using it..

Nitrous diagram.jpg

Last edited:
Back