Night Shift

killerrudy

Registered
Anyone else work night shift? I am in Cali and am on the .Org all night at work. Don't really find anyone else who comments constantly. Where you at fellow grave yard peeps?????

Lol. Well at least you are in the same time zone as me too. I have see you more and more recently it seems like. Hard to forget your bright ass sun avatar

:laugh:...That's exactly why I chose a bright avatar. So I can find my posts much easier. Sometimes I forget if I have posted on a specific thread.

Now since it is Saturday morning everyone is going to sleep in too! Slackers! Wake up east coast! I know I check the forums before my breakfast!!! :laugh:

Been working nights for 15 years until about 3 months ago. Wish I still was!!
Posted via Mobile Device

I work 5:30pm to 6:00am. Just got home a few minutes ago...

I work 6pm to 6am mtw and every other Sunday for 3 months and then switch to tfs and every other Sunday for the next 3. I'm looking at not going to days for at least 15 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else work night shift? I am in Cali and am on the .Org all night at work. Don't really find anyone else who comments constantly. Where you at fellow grave yard peeps?????

Looks like it's just the two of us. I'm on the .Org pretty much all night too..:laugh:

Annnnnnnd you both have yellow Avatars

I can see it now, There will soon be a Work Nights Yellow Avatar section :laugh: :laugh:

I work nights, days, and evenings.
I love my off shift work.
No jackasses, I mean bosses around to slow me down.
I get a lot more accomplished when nobody is there asking questions.

:rofl:

A few years ago, I had a part-time job and worked GRAVEYARD shift only. Good times watching Brooke Burke on WILD ON E or Howard Stern :thumbsup:

Back