Can not get to the BOARD

bmbusa

Donating Member
Registered
Wondering if anybody else has a problem getting to the board? I hav'nt been able to get to it for the last three nights at home in the evenings, but was able to early morning hours around 3:00 am eastern time, except for last night or this morning, I could'nt get to it at all. However, I am at work and I can get to it, I have always been able to from work. Any ideals?

I couldn't get into it from work yesterday using my Favorites link. I had to go to www.hayabusa.org and click on forums and resave the link.

Shrug.

Don't know if it's the same problem as yours.

I had the problem to for 1 day, thought it was because I was using IE7 for the first time. but next day it worked just fine.

I checked the calendar to make sure that it was not April 1.

Sorry Cap'n.

Don

ices_rofl.gif
poke.gif

I had a couple of folks that couldnt get on that I worked with and it appeared to be a DNS issue with their local ISP. I had them change the DNS settings to somewhere on the other side of the coutry from where they were at and it worked like a charm.. Apparently some bad information has been passed around from server to server..... It should all clear up in about 72 hours

Suffered through the same since Monday, but had other stuff to do so didn't mess with it too much. I'll give it another go tonite.

I am still having issues logging in from here at work. I have no way of changing any settings on my computer either!! That stinks! HELP!!!

Same here ... I can't log on from home either
smile.gif
but waiting patiently for things to work themselves out.

I at home and on the board, so whatever the problem was, it's fixed at the moment. Thanks cap.

Back