Cali's Best Bike Nights ????

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Got a little time down from work, and would like to spend a few days back home in Huntington Beach so I'm pulling out, and headed back to Cali......actually just lookin' forward to spinnin' the wheels to some cool tunes........

Anyone got prime knowledge of bike nights for this current week
rock.gif
.....where are the places to meet up
rock.gif

Much thanks for the read....

Spud

rock.gif

only O.K.bike night around here is thursday night after 9pm at frisco burger off the 60 freeway in city of industry.

Thursday night's a possibility.......directions
rock.gif
....city of industry / 60, know the area.....more
rock.gif
....and thanks !!!
super.gif

rock.gif

Adam, you be safe. If you need anything before you leave or while you are gone just let me know.

Crap can't remember, but its either weds night in huntington beach.  Bravo Burger on Beach St.

19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648

But rumor has it that they may not be doing it anymore.

Let me know when you're coming down  
winkold.gif

WELLLLLLLLL..............the Spud got called for two pop-ups on Friday Night at Mandalay pool, and Saturday night somewhere....I think they said the UFC something-or-another...Mandalay Events Center......so I'm suspending flight plans one week.....Charles, I "will" give arrival plans via PM, possibly a meet-up for dinner...Brad...only thing I'd like is "your" ride for the trip, that way, if I get pulled over I can pretend I'm you....
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

Speedohealer arrives Monday, Racer's Edge in the afternoon / evening for calibration here in Vegas.....Frisco's looks like the plan for Thursday night...
coolold.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Hey...also PM me when you're coming. If I can join you at any point, I will.

Charles: keep me looped-in. I may come up there.

Also, there's a couple of events here in SD, but I understand you're probably not coming down this far...

Let me know, brother...we San Diegans know how to roll (out the carpet
laugh.gif
).

Hey...also PM me when you're coming. If I can join you at any point, I will.

Charles: keep me looped-in. I may come up there.

Also, there's a couple of events here in SD, but I understand you're probably not coming down this far...

laugh.gif
).
What
rock.gif
....like SD is that far down
rock.gif
?...all you guys have to do is tell me where and when.........I have my brother down in PB...
super.gif
One week and a speedohealer is all I'm asking, I "SO" need a decent bike-night and a little ride-time...

Here in Vegas bike-nights are laughable...nuttin' like Cali bike-nights......
super.gif

rock.gif

super.gif

Hey...also PM me when you're coming.  If I can join you at any point, I will.

Charles:  keep me looped-in.  I may come up there.

laugh.gif
).
What
rock.gif
....like SD is that far down
rock.gif
?...all you guys have to do is tell me where and when.........I have my brother down in PB...
super.gif
 One week and a speedohealer is all I'm asking, I "SO" need a decent bike-night and a little ride-time...

Here in Vegas bike-nights are laughable...nuttin' like Cali bike-nights......
super.gif
I have to say, I don't know what constitutes a 'righteous' bike night, so...hm...

Yeah...SD's not that far from Huntington Beach, but if you were planning to 'hang' in LA for your visit, coming to SD for a couple hours of bike night seems kinda silly.

Now that I know you have a bro in PB, ...well, it makes a lot more sense.

We'd be glad to have you join us for the bike night in Mira Mesa. Every Thursday, and I'm there every week that I'm not on travel.

I'll PM you my schnell-phone number so you can hit me up at any time.

Scar

rock.gif

super.gif

Wednesday, 9 July, arriving HB, approx. 800p. God Bless my boss !!
super.gif

Back