San Antonio riders... where are the bike nights???

Sloto200

Off we go, into the wild blue yonder...
Donating Member
Registered
I'm in the military and at Lackland AFB for school for the next 6 weeks. Lookin for where the bike nights are since i've only been stationed in small towns, the bike nights i'm used to are like 20 bikes at most... i'd like to see a real bike night... hook me up with some info!! Thanks!!
beerchug.gif

I know nothing about racing... i like to watch it sometimes but i'd probably hurt myself or break something if i went on a 1/8 or 1/4 mile strip...

Wednesday night runs from Hills & Dales (Across from UTSA on 1604/Babcock) to Specks (5 or so miles on Blanco Road outside 1604). Speck Road is hard to see now that the sign blew down. When you pass Timberland Park sign, you will find a long straight away as you go down a hill. Speck Road is on the right.

PM me for some hill country runs if you want or if you want a guided tour.

(SnapAttack @ May 30 2007,22:35) Wednesday night runs from Hills & Dales (Across from UTSA on 1604/Babcock) to Specks (5 or so miles on Blanco Road outside 1604). Speck Road is hard to see now that the sign blew down. When you pass Timberland Park sign, you will find a long straight away as you go down a hill. Speck Road is on the right.

PM me for some hill country runs if you want or if you want a guided tour.
cool!
cool.gif
thanks for the info! I was to busy preparing for a speech tonight to go out but if i'm free next Wednesday, i'll check it out!

I'll be on this and you won't have to chase me down. For me, knowing I have power is fullfiment enough.

SideView.jpg

I will be there next Wednesday at Sphects. Driving blk 07 busa. Jason and I will be heading out Sat for the Meet/Greet in Austin.

Back