Nice Weekend Riding

BigBSBusa

Comin' back stronger than ever!
Donating Member
Registered
Well, I had taken Midnight out for some commutes back and forth to work last week but hadn't really taken her out on the road yet. As I said in a previous post, I bought her in December last year and rode her a 100 miles or so before taking her down for restoration.

The temperature had dropped a little and I think the battery was a little weak, so she was kind of sluggish during startup. Took it slow in the beginning so we could get comfortable and in the process had a screw on the gear shift lever back out and she was stuck in 2d gear until I could get her fixed (about 50 miles).

The next day she was primed. Started like a champ and shifted like a dream. Put about 200 miles on her this weekend and she runs great. Can definitely feel a weight difference with the full exhaust.

No pics, but a nice riding weekend experience.

Great...I know that you enjoyed the roll...Got my boys Busa here but have no desire to roll on her...Waiting on the revamped "STUNGUN"...

Ken,
Glad you got to stretch Midnight's legs, but how's Baby J?

very sweet, bro....
thumbs-up.gif
Looks like midnight will soon have a sister, if you know what I mean...
wink.gif

That's the ultimate meaning of having a backup. Glad Midnight is taking up the slack and we all know that Baby J is your favorite girl
smile.gif

Sounds like the kind of weekend I'd like to have!
cool.gif

Glad you enjoyed some time on the new ride Ken...it looks great!
biggrin.gif

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR BACK IN THE SADDLE. I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HAD SAID IT ALREADY, BUT WHAT BRAND EXHAUST DID YOU PUT ON MIDNIGHT? SHE LOOKS GREAT!

Sounds like the kind of weekend I'd like to have!  
cool.gif

Glad you enjoyed some time on the new ride Ken...it looks great!  
biggrin.gif
Thanks, Michelle! You'll be back up ridin' Caesar regularly soon enough. Just don't push and cause yourself more injury. And think, this way you can get all your mods done before next season.

GOOD TO HEAR YOUR BACK IN THE SADDLE.  I KNOW YOU PROBABLY HAD SAID IT ALREADY, BUT WHAT BRAND EXHAUST DID YOU PUT ON MIDNIGHT?  SHE LOOKS GREAT!
Thanks, bro. She came with an Ackrapovic TI Full system which runs and sounds great. Wasn't sure how I would like the single can, but the weight savings makes it a nice change.

Back