nice TURN SIGNAL hahahahaha

Better than crashing....I'm just sayin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

You cant make fun of me after I had already mentioning me wrecking above you. :moon:

And Mr. Florida, I would love to see you ride like I did. Wheres the scuffs on your pucks from the dragon? hmmm? Yep, exactly.

In one of the latter turns on the last day I just so happened to "run out of talent when I needed it the most" is the best way to explain it. :laugh:

I chased Earlybird across 2 states and he is fasssssstttttttttttt! Anyone heard from him since his surgery yesterday?

Hey guys and gals I am fine! I had to wait for the drugs to wear off and the numbness in my hand and wrist to go away! The left wrist tendons feel better, but I have to let the bone heal from the hardware they removed. Currently on no pain meds and the wrist is stiff!

RusselJ the turn signal you keep seeing is the camera picking up the on and off cycling of the LEDS Yello Switch backs I am using! Loomis BMW's tail light does the same thing if you watch gopro video of him from behind!

This is from last year , as the camera guy snapped off photos of a single turn the camera shutter speed caught the LED switchback cycling!

DAV_2756.jpg

DAV_2757.jpg

DAV_2758.jpg

DAV_2759.jpg

DAV_2760.jpg

Hey guys and gals I am fine! I had to wait for the drugs to wear off and the numbness in my hand and wrist to go away! The left wrist tendons feel better, but I have to let the bone heal from the hardware they removed. Currently on no pain meds and the wrist is stiff!

RusselJ the turn signal you keep seeing is the camera picking up the on and off cycling of the LEDS Yello Switch backs I am using! Loomis BMW's tail light does the same thing if you watch gopro video of him from behind!

My switches cycle also on camera and video. Do you keep the yellow on as the running light? You must have AO switchbacks. That explains it. I looked like a police bike on aceholes video :laugh:. Line just cycle white/off because my whites constantly run.

Well there goes all my fun of making fun of you :banghead: :laugh:

Glad you are healing up :beerchug:

My switches cycle also on camera and video. Do you keep the yellow on as the running light? You must have AO switchbacks. That explains it. I looked like a police bike on aceholes video :laugh:. Line just cycle white/off because my whites constantly run.

Well there goes all my fun of making fun of you :banghead: :laugh:

Glad you are healing up :beerchug:

No problem with the teasing:poke:! I just want to clear up how it looks like why I run with a turn signal on all the time. I made mine running lights yellow/yellow. I didnt like the white/yellow switch backs.

P1010020.jpg

Back