Nice to see a busy industry

BlueHaya

I'm outta here!!!!
Donating Member
Registered
Takes 2 weeks to ship a part...then shipped wrong one:banghead:.....now I have to wait several days for them to get back with me:rulez:. Clear Alternatives must still be working hard at shipping these parts made in China.

Sent an email and got the following:
Thank you for your e-mail. Due to the high volume - it may take several days to get back to you. Please be patient we will get to your e-mail in the order it was received.

You may want to hang on to your $$ if you are looking at one of these until they get situated to avoid any hassles.:lol:

Thanks for the heads up on this.
I was looking into this recently, will try later.
Thanks
Bubba

Clear Alternatives is apparently moving from Las Vegas to San Diego. It's why they're hard to reach.

Good luck, yo.

I been a c/a dealer for years,give me a try next time..keep some stuff in stock...

I been a c/a dealer for years,give me a try next time..keep some stuff in stock...

my bad. I should have checked with you.

I still have not heard anything back on my wrong shipped lense from 2 emails I have sent.

I ordered a clear LED stop light and they sent a crystal smoke LED stoplight. I am scared to return it afraid I will never get my money back as slow as they are on emails.

if you want clear front turns just order the stock ones from a 2007 gen 1 if its a gen 1 they are clear from the factory....if its a gen 2 or a rear tailight we are talking yeah either wait or call one of the sponsers...

if you want clear front turns just order the stock ones from a 2007 gen 1 if its a gen 1 they are clear from the factory....if its a gen 2 or a rear tailight we are talking yeah either wait or call one of the sponsers...

I got the front covered on clear:beerchug:

A.jpg

Blue, like Daniel, also carry Clear Alternatives items, especially the silver LED turn signals which I really like. CA has been unreachable for 2 mo now. I've given up and have refunded the money on incoming orders for their stuff. I've faxed them, called them (no pickup, no voice mail), emailed them numerous times in last 45 days and not one response.

I'm waiting for them to re-emerge. ???

I still have heard nothing.:moon:

Just filed a complaint with BBB of San Diego.

Don't give up. I work in the shipping department of a manufacturing plant and it seems like everyone is scaling back and reorganizing to the point that a lot off things are falling through the cracks. They try to act like it's buisiness as usual but they should be letting everyone know their processing times have changed. Most of the time it's due to the fact they don't keep the inventory they used to. They end up having to order it or manufacture it to fill their orders. Then they don't have the manpower to push it through the system. It's definely not what the everyday buyer percieves it to be anymore.
Good luck!:thumbsup:

Back