Next Generation Iphone left by drunk Apple tech in bar

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
has anyone seen this ?

The Tale of Apple's Next iPhone - Iphone 4 - Gizmodo

Apple tech gets drunk with prototype in bar and leaves it there.
Another patron finds it and later sells it to Gizmodo who dissects and releases all its info.
NOW 17 LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES HAVE GATHERED TOGETHER AND RAIDED home of the Gizmodo employee who we see in video ?
The power of a corporation !

Apple is POd !

and by the way I want one.

Two cameras one forward facing with OS4 means it will be able to Skype on the move !

Nice to see it was a matter of national security no maybe they can focus on catching Binladen ,pffff what a load of crap

Yeah....I'm waiting for it....it will be my next phone for sure. Just don't want to have to use AT&T or Sprint! :banghead:

On another not maybe that will be a selling point if you lose your phone the government will forcefully retrieve it for you :rofl:

really??...all that nonesense for a phone :poke: ...lets focus this energy elsewhere...like i dont know, something that actually matters.

I mean, its a phone for cryin out loud, not a nuclear weapon.

my .02

really??...all that nonesense for a phone :poke: ...lets focus this energy elsewhere...like i dont know, something that actually matters.

I mean, its a phone for cryin out loud, not a nuclear weapon.

my .02

You must have been watching fox yesterday !
They said same thing.
Guy says
'Good gosh a guy with an Uzi can come in here shooting and you would not get 17 LE agencies involved !'

Well...I guess this solves the debate on whether it was a fake or not......

Well...I guess this solves the debate on whether it was a fake or not......

Yes I dont think Apple would have sent a letter to Gizmodo asking for it back if it was not real.
Just not sure if this is a protoype or the acual one that we will see.

Back